Help to fill our time??

Iy4oy4s
2923 posts Member
We know many of you have some additional time on your hands and we are looking into doing something fun to help fill your time at home -Crumb.

That was 6 days ago, sooooo? You just gonna wait it out, hiding from all the GL hate or are you gonna deliver something? Seriously, don’t say something if you don’t plan on following through.

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    We know many of you have some additional time on your hands and we are looking into doing something fun to help fill your time at home -Crumb.

That was 6 days ago, sooooo? You just gonna wait it out, hiding from all the GL hate or are you gonna deliver something? Seriously, don’t say something if you don’t plan on following through.

Where is it said they aren't planning on following through? No timeline was given and "6 days ago" is an arbitrary timeline you've created.

Might I suggest reading a book.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Where is it said they aren't planning on following through? No timeline was given and "6 days ago" is an arbitrary timeline you've created.

He posted it on the 20th....6 days ago.

Why say they are going to be looking into doing something for the community, then go radio silent? They gonna wait until the quarantine ends? No news on this for almost a week is too long in my opinion. My opinion....you know....one of the main reasons why there is a forum...for people to share their opinion.

Might I suggest you reevaluate your priorities as insulting people on the forums seems to be your thing.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CG: "Update, still working on it." OP: "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Why say they are going to be looking into doing something for the community, then go radio silent? They gonna wait until the quarantine ends? No news on this for almost a week is too long in my opinion. My opinion....you know....one of the main reasons why there is a forum...for people to share their opinion.

Might I suggest you reevaluate your priorities as insulting people on the forums seems to be your thing.

There's no insult here.

You picked today to complain that there's nothing delivered yet. Therefore it's an arbitrary deadline you created. You are the one who said they shouldn't promise and not deliver, when there was no deadline given for delivery. "Don't say something if you don't plan on following through" is not an opinion, it's speculation without basis.

I suggested reading a book because there's plenty of other things to do in this world besides SWGOH, even at a time like this.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I usually respect TVF but idk about this man.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I usually respect TVF but idk about this man.

Please elaborate.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I’m with you OP.

I mean, the impending death of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide is bad enough, but now there are game developers not pandering to the demands of some bored guy!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    ZAP wrote: »

He posted on a SWGOH forum, not the book of the month forum.

It’s like if he posted on a book of the month forum that they promised adding 2 books a month and he’s wondering when that’ll actually happen and you told him to go play SWGOH.

Crumb literally wrote that people have additional time on their hands and they are looking into doing something to help fill that time. Great! But it's not available yet. So go do the usual stuff in SWGOH, and if that's not enough for you, maybe look outside SWGOH for something to do. Because Crumb never promised they'd have something for us on March 26th and OP's contention is that they will now never have anything for us because they didn't on March 26th. And if OP is right, nothing is coming and therefore there's nothing else to do in SWGOH and therefore I can't suggest something to do in SWGOH so maybe a book would help.

• TVF
    36518 posts Member

He posted on a SWGOH forum, not the book of the month forum.

It’s like if he posted on a book of the month forum that they promised adding 2 books a month and he’s wondering when that’ll actually happen and you told him to go play SWGOH.

Crumb literally wrote that people have additional time on their hands and they are looking into doing something to help fill that time. Great! But it's not available yet. So go do the usual stuff in SWGOH, and if that's not enough for you, maybe look outside SWGOH for something to do. Because Crumb never promised they'd have something for us on March 26th and OP's contention is that they will now never have anything for us because they didn't on March 26th. And if OP is right, nothing is coming and therefore there's nothing else to do in SWGOH and therefore I can't suggest something to do in SWGOH so maybe a book would help.

I hear ya

Maybe we need books about SWGOH

Here you go.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Galaxy-Heroes-Beginners-ebook/dp/B01CBOR0D2/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=galaxy+of+heroes&qid=1585252415&s=books&sr=1-5

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

I know you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but the dude put an xbox controller on the cover.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They had a focus on the GL release and are still working on future plans for an update on the previous statement. Unfortunately they did not meet this deadline of 6 days.
This discussion has been closed.