Galaxy of Rock Paper Scissors

2Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    I watched Mobilegamer and AhnaldT101 video and they say rock paper scissor comes from harry potter

Lol what.

This is what they're talking about: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/fp8fr9/the_new_event_a_copy_of_a_harry_potter_game/
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    ZAP wrote: »
    The funny part is watching Ahnald try to use Rose in tier 1 of the Rey mission. Lol, the look on his face when she got double tapped is priceless! All the various YouTuber content was a bright spot on an otherwise dreary day in the SWGOH universe.

z4uj072wami5.png

That’s some funny s right there

I found the video sequence with rose tico

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/fp12sq/stuuuun_tiiiime/
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I had decided a while ago not to bother farming for GL's and after watching this event I feel happy with my decision.

💯
    I’ll probably never choose to bother with it. If it makes me fall behind to the point where I am no longer interested in playing the game then I see that as a win-win.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    I watched Mobilegamer and AhnaldT101 video and they say rock paper scissor comes from harry potter

Lol what.

This is what they're talking about: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/fp8fr9/the_new_event_a_copy_of_a_harry_potter_game/

Oh good, since there was no context I thought we were trying to claim Harry Potter invented RPS.

Kinda like how The Hobbit invented Four Square.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Well that’s embarrassing to say the least. Such a laughably weak effort... The new characters are great though, kudos to the art team, especially those who worked on the new First Order soldiers.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Lol what.

Apparently the exact game mechanic is in harry potter mobile game
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Well that’s embarrassing to say the least. Such a laughably weak effort... The new characters are great though, kudos to the art team, especially those who worked on the new First Order soldiers.

Makes you want zori doesnt it
  • I like the IDEA of 1v1 duels in events, however the rock, paper, scissors layout is hot garbage that's been sitting under jabba's butt for a month. Just let the characters use their kits and maybe some bonus buffs for balancing purposes and call it a day or take a page out of Contest of Champions book and make a head to head fighting mode or something.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    But if they did that, people that chose to go Kylo would never unlock him as he is so underwhelming compared to Rey...
  • 15,000 watching AhnaldT101’s stream and clearly the consensus was the duel was “trash”. I’ve been watching as well and I have to say it’s not blowing my socks off.

Do you have the video link ?

Type Ahnald swgoh in the youtube search and he has uploaded the live video if you want to see him attempt with 3 accounts to unlock rey and kylo (kylo first)
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    It’s so bad and the requirements are so horrendous yet people are still doing the event a bit hypocritical really
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Why not just boycott the event 🤷‍♂️
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    I like the IDEA of 1v1 duels in events, however the rock, paper, scissors layout is hot garbage that's been sitting under jabba's butt for a month. Just let the characters use their kits and maybe some bonus buffs for balancing purposes and call it a day or take a page out of Contest of Champions book and make a head to head fighting mode or something.

Look at the bright side - it's some progress over OB-Vader or ScavRey-Kylo duels in corresponding events! Another 2-3 years of hard work, and maybe we will be able to see actual character kits and strategy in dueling events.