Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I’m positive that this is my least favorite moment in the history of the game.
  • As someone who has spent a lot of money for the pre-reqs and planning to unlock somewhat soon- here are my *hopeful* positives:
    1) completely dominant once you have them maxed
    2) central to most new content that is hopefully released in the future like raids, battle modes, etc.
    3) I now have 2-3 relic’d resistance teams? (Shrug)

Point 2 is a big one for me though. LS Geo TB is impossible to max right now so it’s clear CG has other things in mind to get us there. I have a feeling these new GLs are simply setting the new standard of meta teams and this is just the beginning.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Why? It’s just a ticketing gate that is 2 weeks long opposed to 3+ month GET gate where you end up using all your currency
  • Despite all of this, I STILL think GAS owners got the raw end of the deal. He needed 3 teams relic’d (padme, clones, sep) and then sits behind a massive GET wall? And has 3 F2P counters?? At least the GLs will destroy any team that confronts them
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Can probably clear the tank raid in 8 min instead of 12-13 then :)
    #worthit
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I'm happy that my GAS squad will continue to be meta for the foreseeable future.
  • Brotherius wrote: »
    He needed 3 teams relic’d (padme, clones, sep) and then sits behind a massive GET wall? And has 3 F2P counters??

I unlocked GAS last time.
    Padme was crew for Nego anyway...
    Seps are a really nice team even with just GG and B1 relic.
    And you get GAS for GAC / shaak clones for raids.

I'm still gearing clones but Heck, think the GAS requirements were great.
    Looking at you vets....
  • Brotherius wrote: »
    He needed 3 teams relic’d (padme, clones, sep) and then sits behind a massive GET wall? And has 3 F2P counters??

I unlocked GAS last time.
    Padme was crew for Nego anyway...
    Seps are a really nice team even with just GG and B1 relic.
    And you get GAS for GAC / shaak clones for raids.

I'm still gearing clones but Heck, think the GAS requirements were great.
    Looking at you vets....

These 2 posts were clearly merged, was replying to a “GL positives post” so obv put a little spin on it...GAS required teams are some of the best TW / GAC squads so he definitely wins there. But with the stats having been released for GL it’s impossible to imagine a world where any current squads gets through a 600 speed 300k hp Rey. At least your relic’d vets result in that (eventually)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Why? It’s just a ticketing gate that is 2 weeks long opposed to 3+ month GET gate where you end up using all your currency

No. It’s also the largest collection of worthless trash characters needed to unlock ever. It’s the highest bar ever set for putting expensive gear and relics on the aforementioned unreworked garbage. Then you get the privilege of doing a sad, sorry excuse for a boring RNG fest that was lazily thrown together. Months and months of them guzzling in relic money from the whales and they give us nothing new to do besides this, and moving some damage sliders on assault battles. I would be ashamed to give my customers this kind of blatant disrespect.

Oh, and it’s true you can just skip the GL characters if you want to... but then you’ll be competing in arena with characters sporting 2-3x times your base stats. Because they let a 10 year old on stimulants design these absurd kits.

It’s also true that if I don’t like it I can just quit. I’m strongly considering it. Thanks.
  • So you fail to kill Rey with your kylo or you fail to kill kylo with your Rey, what then do you use in grand arena when someone will have like 600 speed?
  • Tezza23 wrote: »
    So you fail to kill Rey with your kylo or you fail to kill kylo with your Rey, what then do you use in grand arena when someone will have like 600 speed?

Fracture I guess. Cross your fingers and pray you can get it off
  • If this is what the end game looks like I don’t want a part of it. This makes me want to quit the game not spend money on gearing useless toons just to hit another pay wall to unlock a game breaking toon.
  • Been playing this game for four years. Earned over 5M GP. Can’t even see the new content apart from on YouTube and it looks awful.

Sort yourselves out. You’re a disgrace to Star Wars.

Ban me if you like. I’ve said my piece.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

No. It’s also the largest collection of worthless trash characters needed to unlock ever. It’s the highest bar ever set for putting expensive gear and relics on the aforementioned unreworked garbage. Then you get the privilege of doing a sad, sorry excuse for a boring RNG fest that was lazily thrown together. Months and months of them guzzling in relic money from the whales and they give us nothing new to do besides this, and moving some damage sliders on assault battles. I would be ashamed to give my customers this kind of blatant disrespect.

Oh, and it’s true you can just skip the GL characters if you want to... but then you’ll be competing in arena with characters sporting 2-3x times your base stats. Because they let a 10 year old on stimulants design these absurd kits.

It’s also true that if I don’t like it I can just quit. I’m strongly considering it. Thanks.
    Don’t you think the trade-off is fair? If I’m going to work on worthless toons to this extent, I better be getting my money’s worth. Just looking at the kits tell me that they are worth the investment.

I don’t think it’s that bad after looking at the kit and stats, I’m ready to farm 5 useless toons for a game breaking toon. The fact that it’s difficult for players to invest on the bigger picture makes this toon much more valuable imo

I don’t think most of the required toons are that worthless. Some definitely are but eh
  • Do they dare to do any Q and A session in near future lol... its safer for them to just shut down the game :D which feels they are doing already
  • MeatyThud wrote: »
    Ban me if you like. I’ve said my piece.

Don't worry, they're fast with deleting threads

At least we’d know someone was awake at CG.
  • Brotherius
    201 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    They are looking at these threads, they’ve been merging some which proves they’re active lol. Crumb also posted an update only regarding fixing getting “multiple rewards during TB special missions”. Like that has priority...