General Grievous

Has General Grievous been removed from the Fleet Arena Store? I haven't seen him in it for about 2 or so weeks now despite me literally wasting 50 crystals a day (most days, recently I have stopped using them for that) in order to refresh the Fleet Arena Store with new character shards.

I literally need 5 more shards of him in order to get him as a character, which is why I have been so disappointed to find that he apparently is not showing up at all in the Fleet Arena Store. Was he removed, or were the odds of him appearing lowered? Can anyone confirm this?

Replies

• Ally points = bronzium = useless character shards = shard store currency = Grievous shards
  • ZAP wrote: »
    He’s in mine right now

then i will steal him from you hehehhehehheehe
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I used extra fleet currency on Grievous, rather than shard shop. That stuff is more valuable for either 6E or R/S G12 pieces.

I typically buy zetas whenever I have more than 2,400 and then save the extra for 1 particular character from that store.

Currently its Poe/Res X-wings when they decide to show up.
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I used extra fleet currency on Grievous, rather than shard shop. That stuff is more valuable for either 6E or R/S G12 pieces.

I typically buy zetas whenever I have more than 2,400 and then save the extra for 1 particular character from that store.

Currently its Poe/Res X-wings when they decide to show up.

ixpsz25uhe69.jpg

Farmed everything there.
    Always short on omegas, zetas not so much. Plus hoarding🤷‍♂️

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Spend on 7*'ed ships and convert to shard shop currency!

I've been doing that with Cassian's U-Wing since I finished Cantina farms. It's the only ship that's sold in 5's as opposed to 4's. 95 shard currency a pop.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Spend on 7*'ed ships and convert to shard shop currency!

I've been doing that with Cassian's U-Wing since I finished Cantina farms. It's the only ship that's sold in 5's as opposed to 4's. 95 shard currency a pop.

I just did that but with Zeb in the Galactic War Store. He is always there, and its super easy to get Galactic War Tokens.

I got Grievous, and that was how I did it. The devs must have silently removed him with plans to reveal that in a future update log or something.