Where is the “NEW” content?

Replies

• Someone just posted about 0.1% of the community being able to play new GL event and even they arent enjoying it and it got taken down.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Brown89 wrote: »
    Someone just posted about 0.1% of the community being able to play new GL event and even they arent enjoying it and it got taken down.
    That would be because it violates forum rules.

Also, just because you can't play it today doesn't mean you can't play it. If you want it, build toward it.
    Still not a he.
  • But... but... we have new content...

You now the one that only 1% of the player base can play !!! With terrific artist fx and a wonderful totally random gameplay. Come on dont be mean to CG, they worked so hard to find a new money grab system !

And 400 base speed for GL, this is new content too, LOL
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Brown89 wrote: »
    Someone just posted about 0.1% of the community being able to play new GL event and even they arent enjoying it and it got taken down.

That’s CG throwing Paper to cover Rock.

CG is scissors ✂️ cutting us the player base is the paper 🧻
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    But... but... we have new content...

You now the one that only 1% of the player base can play !!! With terrific artist fx and a wonderful totally random gameplay. Come on dont be mean to CG, they worked so hard to find a new money grab system !

And 400 base speed for GL, this is new content too, LOL

398 speed. Don’t exaggerate.
  • Farming the 700 kyrotechs for the GL once you relic all the required characters is new content- that will keep you busy at least until they announce the next GL.

Also, I would have really appreciated it if the GL's relics were 'Kylo's Rock' and 'Rey's Scissors'
  • Please no new content everything they update breaks more
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Don't worry, there's this new super awesome content creation tool coming that's gonna throw us into an ocean of fresh new and especially well tested and balanced content.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Don't worry, there's this new super awesome content creation tool coming that's gonna throw us into an ocean of fresh new and especially well tested and balanced content.

That's right! Any day now...
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    I am sorry CG. Sorry for everything.

I have been criticizing how horrible you guys are and how **** is the epic confrontations.
    Can you give us back the 5 star unlock? It is WAY better and less demanding than this **** events.
  • Brown89 wrote: »
    Yeah I was just about to post the same thing. 4 months of build up for the event which looks ok but not ground breaking.

The characters look OP but whats new there, but not worth 4 months of hype and no new content

Just Rey is OP.
  • It'sJustIan has a video up where he noticed a 'trench run' achievement for destroying the Death Star while bringing Wedge and Biggs. Could be a portent of a new raid or a GL event for Jedi Luke

*dons tin foil hat*
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Would be nice, but it is only for the next GAC season.
  • It'sJustIan has a video up where he noticed a 'trench run' achievement for destroying the Death Star while bringing Wedge and Biggs. Could be a portent of a new raid or a GL event for Jedi Luke

*dons tin foil hat*

Datamine shows that they are for achievements next GAC
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It'sJustIan has a video up where he noticed a 'trench run' achievement for destroying the Death Star while bringing Wedge and Biggs. Could be a portent of a new raid or a GL event for Jedi Luke

*dons tin foil hat*

YT'ers don't care.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It'sJustIan has a video up where he noticed a 'trench run' achievement for destroying the Death Star while bringing Wedge and Biggs. Could be a portent of a new raid or a GL event for Jedi Luke

*dons tin foil hat*

YT'ers don't care.

Hey now, they DO care. They do work for our community, not for money. They're heroes. If they say the Death Star will be the new raid.... wait.... raid.... Raid... RAID... RAID SHADOW LEGENDS! USE MY PROMO CODE NOW!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

*dons tin foil hat*

YT'ers don't care.

Itsjustian is a nice kid

Not on Discord or Twitter.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    I am pretty sure all the continents have been discovered by now. Russia was the first the discover Antartica in 1820 during the First Russian Antartic Expedition, however it was Charles Wilkes that described as a continent in 1838 during the United States Exploring Expedition.

Being that Antarctica was the last continent discovered and that with satellite technology I am fairly certain that are no more continents coming.

But since earth is flat, we haven't yet looked to the other side.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    0dysseusK wrote: »
    No one ever became a Jedi without patience.
    Except Anakin, and you know how that went.

...what about with tons of money?
  • G8tor wrote: »
    There is no new content. The only new content is now under the packs it says. "Tap For Price." For you to believe the lies it is truly amazing. The only content is how to fleece more money from the whales.

New content is that easy? They've done more than I thought...
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @Darth

Good Question!
    Been asking myself that.
    Besides Rith/Hux and Hero Finn/Poe, 2 Galactics, nothing!, been silent.

Game needs a serious kick in the **** to really get it going.

Serious Re-Works on Galactic Republic Toons already, it’s embarrassing enough Mace is 1 of the weakest + many more.

LV cap..... issue!