So Kylo is trash. And now?

Prev1
So after 4 months of boring farming and waste a ton of resources on lame chars we got a trash can Kylo, who cant beat consistently a GAS team. Rey for sure will whipe the floor with him on auto.
And now CG? How the player have to deal with this?
Say goodbye to top arena rank?
Whale harder Rey for another 4 months?
Quit?

Replies

• I will propose a full gear & relics rollback of every required character for GL Kylo so we can invest in GL Rey instead of a bad design concept
  • We need a refund on all ressources/gear wasted on FO squad
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    You don't have the right Team to beat GS. Thats it.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I dont said that, its no doable.
    But a good % of player base are in serious trouble for work on a team who have só little potential.
    I mean Malak was a game breaker, but works.
    GAS was a game breaker, but works.
    For what I saw until now, Kylo dont work even against GAS. And Rey are killing GAS pretty much solo.
  • The only videos I've seen uses him with a full FO team.
    I'm reserving my judgement until I see him in action with others.
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    The only videos I've seen uses him with a full FO team.
    I'm reserving my judgement until I see him in action with others.

but one will expect the full potential of this character will be released with full FO team...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Videos are not gospel.

Well, unless it's a gospel video.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Remember when Skywalker was trash?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Remember when Skywalker was trash?

Glylo is nuUP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I'm glad we have like, three videos of one guy with a not-maxed Kylo with no ultimate activated, who also plays absolutely terribly, and based on that "Kylo is trash."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    I'm glad we have like, three videos of one guy with a not-maxed Kylo with no ultimate activated, who also plays absolutely terribly, and based on that "Kylo is trash."
    And the only video of Rey is her with the weakest team possible destroying GaS with no ultimate.
  • Deadheat wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    And the only video of Rey is her with the weakest team possible destroying GaS with no ultimate.

There is a video of her with Tuskens?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    So after 4 months of boring farming and waste a ton of resources on lame chars we got a trash can Kylo, who cant beat consistently a GAS team. Rey for sure will whipe the floor with him on auto.
    Quit?

Apparently the issue has more to do with the people controlling Kylo, instead of the character itself.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Quit?

Apparently the issue has more to do with the people controlling Kylo, instead of the character itself.

Yeah except u can put rey with any g8 lightside toons and put it on auto and still win. **** whos controlling or what they are using...the fact is you have to put meta characters with kylo to win. You know how much of an advantage in gac it is to use rey with 4 scrubs and still be good, vs using kylo with 4 other toons who break up other effective teams. The difference in usability is insane and people who went for kylo are at and extreme disadvantage and were duped and conned from what we were told they would be. Its pretty much grounds for full refunds due to false deceptive advertisment. Especially since they slow leaked info and waited till the last moment for kit reveals. They were advertised as being insanely powerful. Kylo is no where near that but rey fits the bill. I have never felt so much regret in this game until now. And i am a pretty high spending whale. They **** all over anyone that went after kylo. We need to contact google and apple for refunds. Its comparable to buying a car being told its a lambo but not being able to see it until its in your possesion and then it ends up being a pinto, meanwhile your friend over there got what was promised to them. Insanely shady buisness and it makes me wonder if they did it intentionally to force people to rage whale for rey after feeling so much remorse and regret. How to do take 4 months to hype a character up sooo much just to have it turn around and not even be able to beat meta teams with the characters advertised as being the ones to use with him for optimal synergy.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Yes, players can put any thrash toons with Rey and win but Rey will drop hard on defense too

Kylo struggles currently against GAS but with his ultimate unlocked, outside of Rey, I doubt there will be any existing teams that can counter him at all
  • Is there any videos where we can see Kylo ultimate ?
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Videos are not gospel.

Well, unless it's a gospel video.
    Even then, it still is only a video and not gospel.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Kylo is about a 10% win rate on GAS and that’s with R7 trooper on top of the rest.

To my knowledge no one has the ultimate, due to the level being very hard and RNG dependant and needing 10 wins... even at max energy refills i don’t see someone doing it this week and will likely take me 3 to get there, first try on final stage will be tonight for me.

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Foxer wrote: »
    Kylo is about a 10% win rate on GAS and that’s with R7 trooper on top of the rest.

To my knowledge no one has the ultimate, due to the level being very hard and RNG dependant and needing 10 wins... even at max energy refills i don’t see someone doing it this week and will likely take me 3 to get there, first try on final stage will be tonight for me.

Someone is about to unlock it by Thursday. It’s not RNG dependent if you know the strat
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

I've fought four GAS teams thus far and beaten three of them. A winnar iz me!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra wrote: »

Someone is about to unlock it by Thursday. It’s not RNG dependent if you know the strat

I’ll have mine unlocked Friday evening. Been beating GAS and GLR teams like a drum. It’s been super fun and I’m sure annoying to my shard group.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    If you don’t mind what are you using?

I’m going Hux lead, GLK, Trooper, KRU and FOO
  • Violator1984
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2020

Hux lead, GLK, BFS, DM and DR.

Also this team holds really week against GAS on D
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Hux lead, GLK, BFS, DM and DR.

Also this team holds really week against GAS on D

Which teams hold well?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I tried both with full arena mods and nope, and the only this slightly holding is my original configuration... all these there are secret Kylo line ups holding... both my guild and my self can’t find any and on our arena shards no Kylos.... so either your arena shards are horrible and your beating 6* GAS teams then sure but R7 gas teams, not a chance.
  • Violator1984
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I’m sorry you don’t know how to use GLK’s kit.
    Post edited by Violator1984 on
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Still waiting for the post that has any point of discussion how Kylo is trash.