Join ShadoWorld Umbara! 424+ mil gp, 33/32* DS/LS Geo TB(45+ KAM Shards)TW focused

Prev13456711
Jbone89
187 posts Member
edited July 2022
Umbara-1.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/B3LiQK0MQh6cO0WU8CbZeg/
ShadoWorld Umbara
  • We are a 424 mil GP guild looking for well established players to shore up our ranks
  • We are a very TB and TW focused guild always trying to improve in these game modes
  • 33 stars in DS geo TB (50 Wat shards) 50/50 on 2/3 special missions
  • 32 stars in LS geo TB. Constantly progressing every TB (45 KAM shards) Streaming available
  • Predominantly USA based guild, but a few from around the globe.
  • Guild reset is 9:30 pm EST.
  • CPit and HSTR on farm. Rotating raid times at 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm EST

We are one of three guilds that share a discord server full with end game players. We have just recently joined them to further round our ability to compete in TW. We have made some major adjustments to take TW as serious as possible. If you are not interested in learning counters/building roster for TW we will probably not be for you. That being said we are a fun, dedicated guild that is focused on dominating TB and TW alike. We are seeking fun people looking for a team focused on improving and sharing their love for the game.

What we ask of you:
  • Must be active daily on Discord(I.e. if you are pinged respond)
  • 8mil+ GP - Key squads well geared. Looking for at least 5 GLs preferably two LS
  • 600 Daily Raid Tickets Mandatory
  • Full participation in TB

Click the link below to join our discord server and have a chat with us
https://discord.gg/bAd8sKq5De
Post edited by Jbone89 on

Replies

• Options
    Looking for strong recruits after this TB
  • Options
    We barely missed 13 stars in LS Geo TB. Who's going to be the person who helps get us there?
  • Options
    41 Wat shards last DSTB - come help us get more!
  • Options
    Discord server contains many resources for info and direct connections with highly experienced players!
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Ramping up for 30* this coming up ds geo TB. Drop into our discord if your interested in loots
  • Options
    6090.gif
  • Options
    Come join The Republic! Great place to be.
  • Options
    TB focused - join Umbara!
  • Options
    Our goal is 50 Wat shards this next TB! I bet we get it!!
  • Options
    This guild is awesome! I’ve been a member for years, and I’m never leaving. Come join us!
  • Options
    Joining Umbara and the Republic was the best star wars decision I have ever made. Long live Democracy!
  • Options
    Answer the call!
  • Options
    Since joining Umbara and the Republic as whole about four months ago my roster has never been better! Great group of people, focused, determined, helpful and organized. TB's have been quite enjoyable, I mean who doesn't like 29+ stars in DS Geo am I right?
  • Options
    What are you waiting for? Hit the discord link in the top post and join Umbara!
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    If your looking for a new home we got you. We have a tremendous amount of resources available to us within the republic!
  • LordDirt
    5002 posts Member
    Options
    Come join one of the best guilds around. Umbara is where you want to be.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Did you know... We started on day one of guilds in April 2016 and have been running strong ever since! Our 4th year birthday is coming fast. Will you celebrate with us?
  • LordDirt
    5002 posts Member
    Options
    Wat time is it? Time to get your 40+ Wat shards. Join today!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I am relatively new to this guild and it is an awesome guild! So many good people, all willing to help make your game experience that much better. Come join us!
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    DS geo tb is upon us. Help is reach 30 stars!
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    LF one more solid player after TW.
  • Options
    Yes, we need 1 more good member! Who's it going to be!?!
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hit our 30th star this darkside geo tb. Looking for one more strong player before LS starts. Prefer 4.8mil and above but depending on your roster we can make exceptions. Drop by our discord and ask for Umbara https://discord.gg/PFKBmt3
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    74646.gif
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    On our way to 14 possibly 15 stars in LS geo TB. Could use one or two after TB. Check to see if that could be you
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Ended up with 15*. Looking to replace one or two
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Now only looking for one.
  • LordDirt
    5002 posts Member
    Options
    Come join a great guild with great leadership and members. Come grow your roster and help others grow theirs as well. We are slowly starting to earn KAM shards too.
  • LordDirt
    5002 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more
  • Jbone89
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Read above to see the info for our guild. Help us get to 50 Wat shards