Tiers 4-6

Prev1
SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited March 2020
So you’re telling me, tiers 4-6 of the GL’s events are the exact same battle, but with increased enemy relic tiers?

HAH, 4 months for that?

Replies

• What are the rewards for tiers 4-6?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    What are the rewards for tiers 4-6?

The ultimate ability I’m fairly sure
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Tier 4 reward is a title.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    What are the rewards for tiers 4-6?

Alright so Tier 4 is a title

Tier 5 is a Portrait

And tier 6 is 1 ultimate ability material

And you need 10 of those to unlock the ultimate ability.
  • And tier 6 is super hard right ?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    And tier 6 is super hard right ?

Only for Kylo, because Rey's power level is absurd even without her ultimate.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Its hard but I think after some refinement (what squad to use / how to go about it / when to use event ability) it might be moderately difficult.

We only had one attempt at it so far
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Its hard but I think after some refinement (what squad to use / how to go about it / when to use event ability) it might be moderately difficult.

Kylo or Rey?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Kylo or Rey?

Kylo
  • 4k4c5fss4ggi.png

I did get a cool new underbite rey avatar...
  • This is one dank marquee event
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Steeler wrote: »
    CG stole form everyone that spent on this event...pure ****. This company should be gutted and bring in people who care. Have they even addressed the community on all the back lash? Nope because they dont care... they have your money.

My guess its beacuse the community is judging before having unlocked either.

There arent that many unlocked and powered up yet

Recall when support gave out a 7 star kenobi ship... and the person that recieved it said it was meh.... but they hadnt powered it up nor was the rest of their fleet team ready to work with him?

Same here. Why rework before people get and truely show an issue?

Not saying they should or shouldnt... just saying its far too early
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    I think most of the backlash comes from the fact that the event is just pure and boring.

CG had done a lot better in the best (CLS, Revan, JTR events) that this one seems completely lack luster. No real effort put into it.

Hopefully, that is because they were working on a new raid or something. But a lot of people are starting to lose hope and, as an officer, it is starting to be very difficult to convince people to stay under the promise that fun new content is coming.

Sad really as we all love Star Wars and this game.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

wait, that's not the real pic, right? I don't remember rey balding, with a dip in, in any of the movies

edit: loooool, well played
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

Looks like you unlocked Rey Leno....

Jay Leno's 45 year old balding daughter.
  • mazewindoo
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    7efbimvecjie.jpg

I unlocked kylo but he is trash. Tier 6 for kylo is like going against a relic 10 rey. 70 currency with horrible drop rates. I understand trying to stall with the drop rates but making the event this hard is criminal and a middle finger to those who dont worship rey. This whole thing was made by rey super fans. This is how a kid would design their favorite character. All she is missing a is a revive passive special.
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

I can’t stop laughing at this post!
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

I can’t stop laughing at this post!

5dad5axbkpe4.jpg

The art designer worked also for the goonies. Thanks CG
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    mazewindoo wrote: »
    7efbimvecjie.jpg

I unlocked kylo but he is trash. Tier 6 for kylo is like going against a relic 10 rey. 70 currency with horrible drop rates. I understand trying to stall with the drop rates but making the event this hard is criminal and a middle finger to those who dont worship rey. This whole thing was made by rey super fans. This is how a kid would design their favorite character. All she is missing a is a revive passive special.

Tier 6 hard? First and second try for me and it was easy... Was a 1vs1 situation but Kylo wrecks Rey easy.
    I used GL Kylo (L), KRU, Hux, FOO, FOSTFP.
    Just stun Finn, give TM from Hux to GL Kylo, Stun Poe, give TM from FOO to GL Kylo, AoE Finn or Poe, use Special 2 from FOSTFP with GL Kylo as an assist on either one of them or Rey if both got damage immunity.
    KRU will kinda always tank until Rey uses Whirlwind. At the end it is a 1vs1 and you should beat Rey easy if you continue to stack your damage and sometimes do Basic to heal up.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Also try again after pushing your Kylo to relic 7
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Also try again after pushing your Kylo to relic 7

And don't forget the Zeta's. :)
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

She looks like my Lhasa Apso dog, who has prognathism.

And they are very proud of his "artwork"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    mazewindoo wrote: »
    7efbimvecjie.jpg

Um you are at relic 5. You arent going to beat tier 6 with that.

Also if you think hes trash, its because you havent found the pattern and you arent at the right relic level.

Guy a few post back tells you how to do it nd hes right. 1v1 you vs rey with you building up your damage.... you can beat her
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    4k4c5fss4ggi.png

She looks like my Lhasa Apso dog, who has prognathism.

And they are very proud of his "artwork"

Are you so jaded that you can't tell how fake that is?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    What is the suggested gear requirement for Rey in tier iv? Can I do it with G11?