Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev134
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited May 2020
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Greetings Holotable Warriors

We at Marauders of Malachor Seeks 1 Players who are Daily, and are a Min 3Mil GP with HSTR Viable Teams and willing to follow the attack plan we have in place to Complete and farm HSTR

Raids:
    HPIT Sim
    HAAT on farm
    HSTR on farm

TB:
    GeoTB DS(12 to 13 Stars)
    HothTB LS

Marauders of Malachor 49/50 members, 147Mil GP - PST Time Zone - Chat App: Discord
    (Leader) Lone Starr
    (Ally code) 479.114.599
    (Discord) Lone Starr#2199
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    We are now full GP 192 mil. Leave me a msg if you are interested and I will contact you once we need members again.

It’s Not A TRAP(GP 178 mil)
    We’re looking for 3 members of at least GP 3 mil or very focused squads.
    TB Geo dark 19* and 9 wat shards
    TB Geo light 9*
    Most members get 600 tickets but it is not focused on.
    We use in game chat only.
    WE NEED YOU so hurry up and join.
    You can contact me Def1974
    Ally code 428-548-691
    Post edited by Def1974 on
  • We have 2 members stepping down after tb and are looking to fill those spots. We are super laid back and only ask for the bare guild minimum. Any questions join our discord or message me directly.

https://discord.gg/8DxJvxJ

We are Bobaz Bootyhunterz

- 223 mil gp 49/50
    - Max star DSTB/LSTB
    - 27 star GEO TB/ 13 DSTB
    - Looking for 2 members
    - 22 Wat shards (close to more)
    - Independent guild no alliances
    - Raid reset time 8:30 CST
    - We run full HEROIC raids that are ffa.

What we would like from recruits
    - Daily 600's
    - 4+ mil gp (exceptions can be made for more focused rosters that are at least over 3mil)
    - Focus on Geo tb. So bugs, droids, separatists, etc. (We won't be **** about it we want you to still have fun it just so happens most of the best teams help in TB)
    - TW ready squads/and able to follow instructions
    - Focus on meta squads ( f2p is perfectly okay)
    - Drama free when interacting in game and discord
    - Ready for a chill time

Message me here or discord
    EmperorDoomsday#5678
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild, Bobas Bootyhunters, is looking for new players.
    We are active, but relax, all activities:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    171m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo
    Requirements:
    GP 1,8m+ or a good rooster
    be active

Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • Mutiners without fears

1 space ....low turnover of players

172mil gp.....active but relaxed. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Ideally looking for a player with gp of 3m+ or a focussed roster

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers

• Dark Łords Syndicate - Wraiths, are looking for laid back casual players to join our family. While we strive to do everything we can to advance in the game, but we understand people have lives/ other priorities and we’re here to have fun.

Min 3Mil GP with HSTR Viable Teams.

Raids:
    HPIT Sim
    HAAT on farm
    HSTR on farm

TB:
    GeoTB DS(14-17 Stars)
    HothTB LS

DL- Wraiths 38/50 members, 163ml GP - CST Time Zone - Chat App: Discord<- Mandatory!
    (Leader) - Alaren Coda
    (Officer) - TJ (ally code 231-475-591)
    (Discord) the artist formally known as TJ#6071
  • Relaxed alliance with no minimum requirements beyond being active. 80m power only. Looking for circa 10 new members to open the possibility of exploring Geonosis TB.

HPIT
    HAAT
    LVL6 STR (testing HSTR)

Win most territory wars.

Perhaps you might have a few people and a merge is in order, or perhaps you just want to play at your own pace? Either way we'd love to hear from you :)

Ally Code: 752-394-423

Thanks,
    OldStu

• Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour looking to recruit between 3 and 5 members. Current guild GP: 93mln 48 (members)

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly and relaxed with our approach to the game. We also enjoy helping the newer players with less GP level up quickly.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time.

We do very well with territory wars and win the majority of them.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (if less you would still be considered just message me)

All our raids are heroic!

We currently run DS Geo TB (9 stars last time around) and LS Hoth TB (30 stars this last try(

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969
  • Servants of Honor

GP: 112 Million GP

We are currently looking for more members for our guild. We are extremely active in discord which is a must for those interested. Our members span the globe, so anyone is welcome to join barring you meet requirements below. We hope to see and chat with you in the guild!!!

Discord
    Raids: Fully Heroic Guild
    Territory Battles: DS Geo 12* LS Geo 5*
    Territory Wars: >95% Win rate
    REQUIREMENTS: 1.5 Million GP, join Discord, 600 Raid tickets daily, and active in TB/TW.

My ally code: 386-926-741 Message for invite

Looking forward to seeing you in the Guild!!!!

ET Jokerz
  • Spot17
    14 posts Member
    Igloo Force Masters

Looking for 2 members over 3M to join our 190M guild. All we ask is you participate and try for 600 tickets daily. Most importantly to have fun.

Rancor is simmed and other raids are heroic.

Currently doing LS Hoth and DS Geo for Territory Battles.

You can either join by searching our guild or throw me a message for more details.

Ally code: 683-815-782
  • ObiJuanKendobi
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    galactic-legion.jpg

Join the Galactic Legion!
    We are a well organized 151M+ GP active adult guild looking to fill up the last open spots in our roster. We don't have any strict rules. We are looking for players who are generally active and are able to contribute with daily tickets and guild activities. We won't force anyone to farm anything specifically and we won't give you a hard time if you miss a day, we understand life happens. We want everyone to enjoy the game. Guild reset time is 4:30 GMT.
    Raids:
    We run all three raids at the Heroic level with a 24 hour join period. Plenty of Traya and Kenobi shards, we sim the Pit raid. Raid times are 7-8PM Eastern Time.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    Geonosian Territory Battles. We are able to achieve around 15 stars in DS. We are able to get some Wat Tambor shards. Looking forward to keep improving.
    Requirements:
    • Contribute fairly with daily tickets (if you can do 600, that's great, if not that's ok)
    • Participate in TW and TB
    • We use in-game chat, no need to get discord or line.
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Leader: Obi Juan Kendobi, Ally Code: 844-557-464
    • Guild Recruiter: Taslye, Ally Code: 985-799-262
    Post edited by ObiJuanKendobi on
  • Vega333
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Grand Republic Army looking for active players. Just stay active and you are welcome.

If interested message me

Officer - Vega -ally code 174-627-284
    Post edited by Vega333 on

• LICHTSCHWERTSCHWINGER II

Hallo an alle Helden der Galaxy und welche die es werden wollen!

Die Lichtschwertschwinger haben einen WING gegründet - Lichtschwertschwinger II.
    Alle die neu dabei sind und Spieler die wieder den Spaß am Spiel suchen, sind gern willkommen. Ihr werdet durch große Spieler unterstützt und habt die Chance auf Splitter des Heldenhaften (heroic) Raids.

Was könnt ihr am Anfang am besten machen, wie kommt Ihr am besten voran und welche Teams bzw. Charaktere sind wirklich stark? Wir geben unser Wissen weiter und sind eins mit der Macht!

Wir freuen uns auf Euch!

PS: Eigener Discordserver ist natürlich auch am Start.

LICHTSCHWERTSCHWINGER II
  • SWGOH Guild - Technicians of the Force
    Hi, we are looking to recruit for our guild that is pretty relaxed, a lot of people are busy with life but need or want a community feel in this game and I like to think we provide that space. I'm the leader of the guild and the main rule is 14 days of inactivity is an automatic boot - unless I'm notified for absence.

What we are looking for:
    1) Team player.
    2) Positive.
    3) Level 85.
    4) A daily active.
    5) Participate in Galactic Arena Championship.
    6) Between 1.5 million 3 Million galactic power player.
    7) European or American.
    8) Active participation in all guild events (TB, TW, STR, etc.)
    9) Active towards 600 daily tickets.
    10) swgoh.gg profile, not a deal breaker.

About us
    Motto: Stay active. Help others. We Win.
    In this guild we are a mix of Europeans and Americans.
    We are currently at 85M guild with 45 members.
    We normally pass the Hoth events at 24 stars. And we got 3 stars on Dark side Geonosis territory battle last time. We mostly have players who have Prequel trilogy and Original trilogy character teams so we are able to be competitive in a lot of events and challenges.
    I do not use discord or any other communication app, everything is put out on the group chat to see.
    A few members are signed up on swgoh.gg. A lot of members will use or have used swgoh.gg. However, a me and the officers help out a lot with information.
    A few of us are players from another Star wars mobile game - Star Wars Force Collection. We were in the top 100 legions in that game. And we transferred over to this game.

Why are we recruiting
    1) To complete Tier 7 Sith raid.
    2) To get 30 stars on Hoth events.
    3) To get more than 3 stars on Dark side Geonosis territory battles.
    4) To be more competitive in Territory wars events.

Reasons to join:
    - Members are a mix of daily or hourly actives.
    - We run tier 7 Rancor raids - Weekly
    - We run tier 6 Sith raid - Weekly
    - We run HAAT - Weekly
    - We don't have discord or other apps for communication. It's all in game chat.
    - We don't have a zero damage rule... At the moment.
    - A few of us are fans of the YouTubers AhnaldT101 and Mobliegamer. Would love for more fans to join mainly so we have more conversations in chat about their content.

Rules:
    1) 14 days inactivity you get kicked. Unless a reason is given.
    2) Daily activity.
    3) If any member needs to finish in the top 3 for the Rancor or HAAT raid. Just say or let that member finish in the top 3.
    4) Be polite with any suggestions towards me (guild lead) or officers and other members.
    5) We have chat rooms open to all to use; speak your mind.
    6) Any member that is abusive will be kicked.
    7) Any member that doesn't take part in gear gifting or tickets or events raids will be kicked.

Contact me
    SWGOH Forum - CT_2891993
    Reddit - JEK1940
    SWGOH - jamesskywalker. Ally code - 525-584-334
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 3.0 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, or GAS is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    199mil GP guild 4.05 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    25 DS GEO STARS
    10 LS GEO STARS
    18 WAT shards soon to be 21 on next TB
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    found a guild thanks
    Post edited by AngelVazzana on
  • Vago_Keen
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Council of Dark Elders (18.7 mil GP)
    Officer/Recruiter: Vago_Keen - Ally Code: 985-567-842
    Discord ID: tpedd87#1827
    Heroic Pit on Farm
    Normal Tank
    5 Star STR
    TB - 14 Star
    Casual guild looking for 5-6 more members preferably in the 250k-2mil GP range wanting to enjoy and learn endgame content. We have an active discord and want to help develop new players. All we ask is activity and join our discord! Ally me/message me on here for more info or join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/su2C6Fr
    Post edited by Vago_Keen on
  • Hey guys;

We are looking for 3 strong Player with Good roster.
    We are 197 mil GP 47/50
    Wins most of TW
    DS GEO 24 STARS
    LS GEO 10 STARS
    EARNING WAT TAMBOR SHARDS( 10 shards for now)
    HAVE CHAT ON DISCORD/WHATSAPP
    HSTR: 21:00 (London Time)
    HAAT: 21:30 (London Time)

https://discord.gg/7kh9qbU

Blackst4r#3528

Pm me or add me on discord!
  • Loth Lycanths are looking for casual but committed players. We are an independent F2P guild just forming.
    No chat app requirements. No farming requirements. Just try to complete your own daily achievements and have fun.
    U.S. Central Time Zone for resets and raids. Ally Code is 725-717-514.
    Drop me a request or search for Loth Lycanths. The guild is open to join.
  • Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour looking for 1 more member. Current guild GP: 93mln (49 members).

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly and relaxed with our approach to the game. We also enjoy helping the newer players with less GP level up quickly.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time.

We do very well with territory wars and win the majority of them.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (if less you would still be considered just message me)

All our raids are heroic!

We currently run DS Geo TB (9 stars last time around) and LS Hoth TB (30 stars this last try(

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969
  • Guild name: Farce Unleashed

My Ally Code: 937-719-459

We don’t do Discord or have any outside requirements.

No minimum player level, no GP requirements, we’re just looking for extra people to fill the guild and replace inactive members.

We currently have 4 open spots but are keeping on some dead weight that can be removed (probably around 10-15 more players) once we start to get more active people to replace them.

We regularly do Heroic Pit and Heroic Tank, about to do Heroic Sith (last time got down to P4 Sion and Traya - about 2-3 months ago).

I don’t know what our refresh time is or what that means, we’re mostly in the US and raids start in the evenings.

We normally get 20-22 Stars Hoth and 3-4 stars on Dark Side Geonosis, we’re around 98 million GP so we don’t do Light Side Geonosis right now.

We usually win our Territory Wars, probably a 3:1 ratio or better.

We welcome new players and alts, it’s fun to watch new players progress. We also welcome guild mergers for any guilds up to 15-20 people that would like to join us.

You can contact me here or just add me in-game via my ally code, or just join the guild directly.
  • UK STARTER GUILD WELCOMING ALL LEVELS!
    Name ‘beep beep boop’

-we started this guild a few days ago and we are already gathering a steadily increasing amount of members, ranging from various levels/abilities. We look forward to growing in numbers and welcoming new active members.

-we encourage lower levels to join as we promise we will do our best to help you grow, all we ask is for you to be active and contribute with the guild raids we will be starting shortly.

We look forward to meeting you!
  • Guild Name: AAT Roadkill
    Guild Recruiter: reyezo

Guild's Reset Time: 7:30pm Eastern
    Guild Power: 150+million @ 47/50 members
    We do All Heroic Raids!!!

Looking for 3 Active Daily Members!

We’re relaxed and have a good time in chats!

Ally Code: 459-689-713
    Message Me or Request Invite through Advanced Guild Search
  • Hey guys;

We are looking for 2 strong Player with Good roster.
    We are 201 mil GP 48/50
    Wins most of TW
    DS GEO 24 STARS
    LS GEO 10 STARS
    EARNING WAT TAMBOR SHARDS( 10 shards for now)
    HAVE CHAT ON DISCORD/WHATSAPP
    HSTR: 21:00 (London Time)
    HAAT: 21:30 (London Time)

https://discord.gg/7kh9qbU

Blackst4r#3528
  • Theawesomest29
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Welcome my future Gergans. We face a difficult time in the galaxy, and many are lost during these troubled times. However, together through our leaders steady guidance we shall overcome! We have over 35 active members, come help out Nation continue to grow!

Come learn, grow and understand the Ways of Gerg! Together we will help unlock the secrets and mysteries of Territory War, Territory Battle, and more. (6PM PST raid times)

Farm your Kenobi and Han shards, while you learn the full mechanics of the game from your veteran Gergs. Find us when you search: Gerg Nation or add DarthChino: 585-884-844

Your Emperor humbly awaits your answer. Discord: Emperor Gerg#7299
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    The UK based guild Escaped Arkham Inmates is looking for new members to expand our roster!
    We're an easy going, social guild with more of a focus on enjoying the game than competing at the top level. We raid Heroic Rancor and Tank but are only on Sith 6 atm but that could change any day now, depending on our next few recruits! :-D
    We welcome players of all skill levels from anywhere in the world and are happier with someone who logs in every few days and participates in guild activities when they can than with someone who never helps out at all. A guild is a social enterprise, after all!

There's very little else to say as we have no real rules beyond that. Our Raid timings are based on UK local time, we have rules in place to help players get the shards they need from Raids and the main topic of conversation in the guild right now is making sure everyone is OK in the current world environment.
    So if you prefer a more relaxed, social approach to the game and are happy with UK timiings for your Raids, then come join us now and we'll enjoy the game together!
  • Lothal Ghost Crew has one spot opening up. We are casual, but very active. US East Coast time zone, with varying raid start times to accommodate our members from England to California. We use in game chat.

Raids: Full Heroic
    Time Zone: US EST
    Requirements: Enjoy the game, participate in TB and TW.
    Guild GP: 89 mil
    TB: Sticking with the Hoth Territory Battles for the foreseeable future (still collecting IPD shards).

Direct message me for an invite. Ally code 565-672-741
  • DisciplesOfBatman are recruiting! Guild has been around for years! We are a fun active friendly laid back guild looking to fill many spots. Would like new members be able to help in GeoTB, with viable HSTR squads! Looking for players with 2.2 mil+ gp preferred, and 500 tickets daily so we can keep advancing everyone through raids and other content.

Raids:
    Pit on Sim (until today, ugh)
    HAAT on farm
    HSTR on farm
    Raids launch when tickets are obtained @ 3:00 pm EST time (12:00 pm PST,) with a 24hr sign up window.

Recent member losses have pushed us away from our 9-10 star GeoTB. We are looking to reclaim this and build on it!

We have consistent wins in Territory wars.

The great exodus of this past year and now GL requirements have taken their toll on our roster. This has happened to many guilds. Our members enjoy the game and want to keep playing. If you are active and looking for a friendly guild, come join us!
  • Hello everybody, our guild “Bravehearts” is looking for new players of any GP (level 80+) to help move forward & grow.

We‘re currently doing the Heroic Pit Raid, Tier V in the Sith Raid & are working towards the Heroic Tank Raid.

We have a GP of 36 mil & 23 active daily players with a reset time at 6.30 pm UTC.

We‘re a drama-free, chilled out guild with a mix of newer & long-term players. We ask you to please join the Territory Wars, other than that participate as much as you can.

You can find us through the in-game guild search. Come join us!
  • Looking for a few good wookiees.

Chewiebear is a casual guild of 95mill power, looking to add a few additional members. We don’t have any requirements other than to be respectful of your fellow guildies.

We currently run hpit, haat, and t6 sith, working towards hstr.

Find us in the forests of Kashyyyk. Or at the holotables.

487-546-936
This discussion has been closed.