Sell mod update

Debuff
224 posts Member
Sell mod from the upgrade screen, then it sends you back to the top and shows all mods.

Come on guys. Do better

Replies

• This was literally all I was looking forward to from the update. They didn't get anything right (well, Hero Poe's release, but he's tied to the biggest fail of the release) in that update.
  • Yep. The QoL update actually made mods more annoying. I didn't think it was possible but they found a way
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Its useless. Faster to click off to the side and just keep scrolling. Sell the way we have been doing it
  • Same. I was excited about using this and then just found it was more annoying than anything.
  • Now when you upgrade a mod then scroll down then lock the mod it makes the game crash completely totally broken now
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Slow clap for CG.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Now when you upgrade a mod then scroll down then lock the mod it makes the game crash completely totally broken now

I was able to lock a mod without it crashing.

Rolled a 15 speed secondary today and locked about 6 mods
  • Debuff wrote: »
    Now when you upgrade a mod then scroll down then lock the mod it makes the game crash completely totally broken now

Glad you are the penultimate example. Everyone else must be lying.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Debuff wrote: »

That escalated quickly.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ZAP wrote: »

Who’s the ultimate example?

rkpg3j72j3b6.jpeg

If you scroll down your inventory and the mod your trying to lock isnt visible on the left side then when you lock it the game freezes 100% of the time.

If you scroll down your inventory and the mod your trying to lock isnt visible on the left side then when you lock it the game freezes 100% of the time.

Oh wow, I've been having that freeze randomly for months and never realized that's what I was doing.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »

Oh wow, I've been having that freeze randomly for months and never realized that's what I was doing.

Ya it would be nice of there was a tracker where all the bugs were reported and flagged so people were aware what bugs exist and the status of each getting fixed. Too bad they dont have a dev tracker for stuff like this.