GL Difficulty - Absolutely ridiculous

13Next

Replies

• khdelboy wrote: »
    But didn't they also said you don't need god-tier mods for those events?

I didnt mod swap and passed with what i have on each toon I used
  • Did you really expect anything else?

Well YEAH we should have ALL expected diff cuz they said it wouldn't be as difficult as Malak or GAS event.... And we have these toons at higher gear levels than was even in the game during the Malak event....
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Do people really think these events are anywhere near Malak or GAS difficulty? They're a joke by comparison. The biggest hurdle is farming the tickets.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Whats the right combo for rey 2, i used bb8, the heros and c3 for p1, you need the extra potency.
    Just interested in what people using for p2.
  • tile
    50 posts Member
    It ain't that hard folks...sheesh
  • Whats the right combo for rey 2, i used bb8, the heros and c3 for p1, you need the extra potency.
    Just interested in what people using for p2.

For p2, I used JTR, bb8, R2, 3P0, RHF. R2 stealth everyone except bb8 ( or Rey doesnt matter which ), focus Hux down first, then the pilot, then FOX. Pretty easy tbh.

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    hr0muyfph556.jpeg
    Haven’t lost a single match and only lost 2 characters during all of my battles. Do not see the difficulty at all lol.
    I used JTR,R2,c3po,hero finn old finn. Put smokescreen on old finn. Give turns to R2 and stun stun stun. You control the fight so well you finish with full protection lol. Unlocking tomorrow.