Zeta // Gear Question

This is my swgoh.gg profile - https://swgoh.gg/p/392192397/
Characters: https://swgoh.gg/p/392192397/characters/
I have 3 zeta available who should I use it on?

Also, I have 1 MK 8 BioTech Implant available and I was wondering who I should upgrade to gear 11?
GAT
or
Count Dooku

Thank you

Replies

• Palp lead would give you a strong TW/GA Empire/Sith squad. Same for KRU lead and FO.
    Raid Han's zeta is excellent. CLS It Binds All Things is excellent.

My choices would be Palp lead, Raid Han, and CLS IBAT. Runner up choices KRU lead, R2 Number Crunch, and Fives Tactical Awareness.

As for the eyeball, pick a team you want to build up. Someone will need that eyeball. If no one does yet, they will soon enough.
  • thank you.

Should I zeta any of old ben for my jedi squad or just wait for when I have General Kenobi or Jolee Binto

Palp would give me a good Empire/Sith Squad

Han and CLS would give me a good rebel trio (with R2D2) so next up would be R2D2 I guess

I'm trying to get padme and I don't know if I should upgrade Count or GAT

• Should I zeta any of old ben for my jedi squad or just wait for when I have General Kenobi or Jolee Binto
    Palp would give me a good Empire/Sith Squad
    Han and CLS would give me a good rebel trio (with R2D2) so next up would be R2D2 I guess
    I'm trying to get padme and I don't know if I should upgrade Count or GAT
    Flag Quote · Like
  • Working on Rebels is a good idea. At this stage of the game you're not remotely ready for LS Geonosis Territory Battle. Although it's a guild decision, if you're an average or above average player in your guild, you're probably still playing the Hoth Territory Battle. Rebels are required here.

There are also a couple spots on DS Hoth where Empire are required, but there are more that are limited to Imperial Troopers. There are none that require separatists. Obviously you need separatists in the long run, but the clear winner here, I think, is Thrawn.

Of course, you've also expressed an interest in Padme, where Thrown can't help you but Dooku can. You are a good long way away from getting a 7* Padme. Dooku without a zeta isn't very good for Padme's event, but can get by with relatively lower gear and no zeta for unlocking Padme, allowing you to start slowly gearing her up. (To advance there good ideas for characters to work on include Ventress, B-2, Droideka and GeoSpy while continuing to gear up Grievous. However, if you play around with mods, you might actually be able to unlock Padme at 5* right now. It wouldn't be easy, but it might be possible. Geo Spy to 5*/g8 or g9 would be the quickest addition to get Padme unlocked, I think.)

Given TB situation + how far you are from 7* Padme but how close you are to unlocking her without needing to improve Dooku + the fact that Thrawn is going to help more in all things related to ships and GAC and possibly even Arena - at least as I expect you're doing in those game modes right now - I'd do Thrawn first and build up Dooku a little later.

That said, I always tell people that if the best advice for efficiently gaining power and progressing through SWGOH content isn't going to turn out to be fun for you, then ALWAYS go with the fun option. It's a game, and it's always going to be a game. You won't make money off this. Combine that with the fact that (as you know) it requires a long, long time to finish any worthwhile effort in the game, choosing efficient goals that aren't any fun turns SWGOH into an unpaid job instead of the fun hobby it was meant to be.

• thanks you very much. it's appreciated.

if you don't mind I have a few question for you.

yes I think we do Hoth Territory battle.
    Perfect I will upgrade GAT and stop upgrading my separatist for now. I'm getting kill at 5*.

do you agree with the guy above that say to use my 3 zeta on

<<My choices would be Palp lead, Raid Han, and CLS IBAT. Runner up choices KRU lead, R2 Number Crunch, and Fives Tactical Awareness.>>

Veterant Smuggler Chewbacca is at 48/100
    then I can get Rey JT

Who should I concentrate on in cantina battle store and squad arena store.

cantina (chopper/fives/ashoka/boba fett/FOO/QGJ/Poe) are all max
    arena (kanan/mace/leai/tarkin/greedo/ackbar/sidious/han) are all max
  • I like the first 3 zeta choices. The next three I'm hesitant on. KRU is a good lead and you need to have multiple good leads for events like GAC. But it's also necessary to get that one killer squad together for Arena, GAC and TW. Bastila-led Jedi obviously isn't doing it for you. I think I like R2's Number Crunch a bit better than KRU's leadership for you right now, and KRU will come soon enough.

Your fleet is doing better than your squad in Arena, but either it's getting ready to fall or you have a very easy shard. Your fleet has no synergies at all. Whatever the reason for your current fleet arena position, you have to improve that right away. I think it's time for you to gear Ackbar and then go after Bounty Hunters in a very serious way. You need their ships and IG-88 and Bossk all at 7*. Then you need to give Dengar, Bossk, Boba, + 2 others (but not IG-88) some serious gear. Like g11 at least. Chewy is going to completely transform your Rebels, and the MilFalc is going to completely transform your fleet.

In the meantime, you should be buying all the ship shards you can get from GW store. Before you can complete rebels, you might actually manage to get useful GeoSpy and Sun Fac ships, which would allow you to start your 3 Geonosians and keep using Thrawn for a bit. But if you can't get a good Geo squad together before you improve your Ackbar, you should probably be using Ackbar + Rebels as your fleet. Then make sure that Phantom II always starts as a reinforcement. It has the best reinforcement ability in the game, and as soon as you get a working tank in your starting 3, the ability to get your ships up to 5 while the other team is stuck at 3 (brought in one reinforcement, but lost 1 ship to your concentrated fire) quickly becomes an overwhelming advantage. KRU's ship is still good to have even without synergy, but you have a GREAT Anakin and no Anakin ship. Anakin's ship would be better here, b/c it land's target lock, which allows you to start Ackbar (L), Biggs + Ghost + Anakin (starting fighters), use Biggs as a self-healing tank while dealing decent damage, then bring in Phantom II and ramp up the pressure with Vader's TIE and KRU as your next reinforcements up.

Meanwhile, Starting Ackbar (L), Biggs + Vader + Ghost and bringing Phantom II, then Silencer off the bench is still good. Your Vader is going to work just like Anakin (no surprise, since they're the same person in different ships) - the ship has 100% accuracy with its basic and inflicts target lock. Every target lock heals Biggs and refreshes Biggs' taunt, making it possible to keep all 3 starting ships alive until Phantom II can arrive to help out.

You have Cassian's U-Wing, so I would also drop as much gear as you can on the Cassian U-Wing crew (Cassian, Jyn, & K-2s0). When the U-Wing is ready, that's your 2nd reinforcement, right after Phantom II. The synergy is amazing and the reinforcement bonus for the U-Wing is great. (But you have to max it out)

You should be extremely careful how you use your ship reinforcement materials. Only use them on ships with the very best reinforcement abilities (there are many that are junk) and even then, only if the ship fits in your arena team and you know the ship will be coming off the bench. For instance, the Hound's Tooth ship is a great ship that will always be in your starting lineup, so there's no chance to activate its reinforcement ability. Even if its reinforcement ability was fantastic, leveling it up would be a waste since it would never get a chance to use that ability.

As for spending in Cantina store, I like two remaining characters: Hoth Rebel Scout and Old Daka. Probably Hoth Rebel Scout first because of how useful it is in Hoth TB and how useless it is if you get it late in the game. Do it now while it can still help you.

As for spending in Arena store, you need: Cassian, Ventress, IG-88, Nute Gunray, & HK-47 ... probably in that order.

Nute Gunray and Ventress can both be very helpful in getting Padme. but you're more than halfway to finishing Cassian, so I'd do that as part of your fleet improvement plan. Nute Gunray is the one character whose order I'm most uncertain about. You need to collect the bounty hunters for Chewy and the Millennium Falcon, so IG-88 is a must. But you have to collect the Hound's Tooth which is a slow farm, so you might be able to finish Nute Gunray before you need to pick up IG-88 shards. Whether or not to move Nute Gunray up the priority list is up to you, and depends on where you are on your other farms. That's probably not a decision I can help you with. But I can definitely say that Nute Gunray's leadership is probably the single best one for the Padme event, and you should get him when you can.

Remember, it's much easier to get top 20 in Fleet arena than Squad arena, and getting a steady income of crystals from fleet arena makes all your other farming efforts go faster. So even though it seems like a waste to improve a character like IG-88 that you only need for fleet events (not even fleet arena), spending time and gear on IG-88 and other fleet-important characters (like Cassian) right now, won't cost you anything in long-term development, because 6 months after you're done, you've gotten back everything you invested in those two characters from all the extra crystals you gained. Short term? Sure it's a sacrifice. In about 8-9 months? It's no difference. In about 12 months and after that? You're at a big advantage compared to ignoring fleet.
  • Skywalkerr
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    thank you very much I really appreciate it.
    sorry for all the questions. most people usually say just start over. Sorry If I go from right to left in my questions.

the reason I'm far behind in arena and fleet is that I stopped playing for a while..maybe a year or 2 I'm not sure.
    I know the easiest thing would have been to start over but I didn't want to.
    I actually did a big big leap since restarting.(didn't have any gear 12 now I have 5 and I didn't have CLS, BB8, GAT, R2, Han Solo) which I all have 7* now
    I never really invested much in ships and I realize that it cost me big time so since I restarted I paid must more attention on ships. Thanks for the clarifying the ships. I never paid attention to the synergies in ships. I will do what you told me.

I will stop investing in my separatist for now.

For chewbacca I have
    Bobba Fett, Cad Bane, Greedo 7*
    Dengar 6* 5/100
    Bossk 3* 1/30

Will I be ok with that team? Or do I absolutely need somebody else? Cause I read that this event is difficult has fu**

Has for GAT and MK 8 Biotech Implant
    I just realize that R2-D2 need it to get to gear 11 and Han Solo needs 2 for gear 11.
    If I've listen correctly it would be better to give it to one of the rebels (R2 or Han)?

GWS that's exactly what I'm doing. buying all the ship shards I can.

For my Zeta I will get CLS IBAT anf Han Solo. Should I get the R2 one before Palpatine or ?
    Also, from what I can understand I shouldn't get the Old Ben Devoted protector just yet for my jedi team?

SHIPS :
    Genosian Soldier Ship Max (Genosian Soldier 6* 98/100)
    Genosian Spy Ship 0* 96/10 (Genosian Spy 0* 35/80)
    Sun Fac Ship 2* 24/25 (Sun Fac 7* Max)

So maybe I should concentrate on rebels ships for now? I will still get all the shards for then when I can

Need to concentrate on :

Veterant Smuggler Chewbacca is at 63/100 then I will have all 5 character to get Rey JT
    Get Anakin Ship
    Max out Cassian to 7*
    3 Genosian Ship (already 1 max out)
    Bossk and his ship
    Get The Falcon

Need to Gear Up :
    Cassian U-Wing crew (Cassian, Jyn, & K-2s0).
    U-Wing reinforcement bonus (Need to max it out)
    Ackbar
    Ahsoka ??
    Dengar, Bossk, Boba to Gear 11 at least.
    Ackbar Ship (is there an ability more important than others?)

Should I concentrate on gearing up my rebels? Phoenix Squad/Wedge/Biggs etc.
    If yes who should I concentrate on and to what gear for now?

I have Sabine Wren LV 85 5* 42/85 Should I make it a priority to bring her to 7*?

Character To level up :
    Cassian LV 51/Jyn LV 51/K2 LV 80

I should level them up to LV 85 for my ship right ?

For Rey JT event :
    I have
    BB8 85/Rey 78/Finn 70/VS Han 65/VS Chew 65
    I should also bring them to lv 85 I guess?

For Chewbacca Event :
    Bobba 85/Cad Bane 70/Greedo 70/Dengar 70/Bossk 60
    Will have to level them up to 85. But I will wait until Bossk is higher than 3*

Genosian Soldier 61 should Level him up to 85 for is ship?
    Sun Fac is already LV 80

Store Priority

GWS : All Ships. (anything else? Bodhi/Nighsister/Teebo/Datcha/IG-86/Tusken/Pilot/Magma) all the others are max out.
    Cantina Store : HRS, Old Daka (in that order)
    Squad Arena : Cassian, Ventress, IG-88, Nute Gunray, & HK-47 (in that order)
    Guild Store : Dengar and Equipement
    Fleet Store : 1 more Genosian Soldier to buy after that he will be max out Genosian Spy should now be a priority right ? I was keeping a eye out for TIE first order pilot and his ship. What should I prioritize in the fleet store?
    Guild Event Store : Who should I look for ? Hoth Rebel Soldier, Baze Malbus and what ship should I absolutely buy if I see them there?

Hard Battle : I was working on Jolee Bindo should I stop working on him for right now ?

Feel free to add stuff in what I should Prioritize gear up etc.

Once again thank you very much I truly appreciate.
  • For Chewbacca:
    Will I be ok with that team? Or do I absolutely need somebody else? Cause I read that this event is difficult has fu**

Greedo is one of the least useful bounty hunters, but he's still okay.

You really need to work on the Hound's Tooth ship, and that's on the same node as Jango Fett, who is much better than Greedo. But I understand if you don't want to delay Chewbacca while waiting for Jango. You'll have to decide for yourself whether you want to replace Greedo so you aren't gearing up one of the less-useful toons. You'll save gear (which isn't nothing) but you'll have to wait for Jango, which might make things take longer.

Me? I'd gear Greedo to g11 and stop. He actually has one of the easier gear profiles, so while you never want to waste gear, it's not like he's going to suck up multiple stun guns per gear tier or something ridiculous.

Take Boba to g12, Take Bossk to Relic, Jango to g12 once you get him, other BH to g11 (and Greedo stop at g9, if you're going to wait for Jango, otherwise to g11).

Ahsoka ??
    Yes, Ahsoka is a good character to gear. Eventually you will need relics on her for certain events and for your Padme squad, and her ship is low on health, so if you end up using her in fleet giving her relics is an excellent idea.

Should I concentrate on gearing up my rebels? Phoenix Squad/Wedge/Biggs etc.
    If yes who should I concentrate on and to what gear for now?I have Sabine Wren LV 85 5* 42/85 Should I make it a priority to bring her to 7*?

Ignore Wedge & Bistan and their ships. Biggs should be at least g11. But Biggs isn't an endgame character, so if you take Biggs to g12, don't go any farther than that. Phoenix has the best Rebel ships until you get the MilFalc. You want all your Phoenix toons to be g11 & 7*. Ezra & Kanan should be g12. I'm not sure about Sabine, maybe g11, maybe g12. She's one of the more useful and also the more fragile Phoenix toons, so extra gear is good, but you're going to have lots of other priorities. Your call.

You want Ackbar to be G12 + maybe 1-3 gear pieces. You can't really use Biggs as an effective tank without dropping in someone who isn't a rebel (because there aren't good rebels for inflicting Target Lock).

The two best are Anakin & Vader, with TFP also pretty good for people who don't have a large fleet developed already.

You do need to continue to work on Jolee, but your very next Fleet Mode farm should be Anakin's ship. In the meantime, make sure Vader's ship is 7* and maxed.
    Cassian LV 51/Jyn LV 51/K2 LV 80
    I should level them up to LV 85 for my ship right ?

Yes. Take them all to g11, as well, so you can max out all the ship's abilities. This is particularly important for K2s0 who gives you an extra dispel at max. And Jyn should be on your list of characters to zeta (but not the others). There are Rogue 1 missions in Hoth TB that benefit hugely from Jyn's zeta and thus benefit your whole guild. You can also get a lot of mileage out of Jyn's zeta in GAC.

She doesn't replace any other priorities (CWS/Han/R2 or Palp), but she should be on the secondary tier of toons you should zeta sometime soon, just not immediately. She might fall further, actually, if you get other new toons that you want to zeta more (like Chewbacca or C3p0 or Jolee), but if you don't zeta her while your guild is still playing Hoth TB, you'll never get the use out of it that you should. And since Rogue 1 was a one-time movie, Jyn will never get a rework. So... if you don't actually zeta Jyn while still playing Hoth TB, don't ever zeta Jyn.

For Rey JT event :
    I have
    BB8 85/Rey 78/Finn 70/VS Han 65/VS Chew 65
    I should also bring them to lv 85 I guess?

Level 82 is enough and saves you 1M credits per toon. The exception is Finn. Give him level 85 and put as much gear as you can on him. You actually want to Relic the guy if you can, but you don't have to do that right away. The point is that no gear is wasted on Finn. Chewy would be good to take to g10, maybe even g10 + a few pieces, but Vet Han is fine at g8 or g9. Rey is good enough at g10 + 0 pieces, but I like her as a character and if you have gear to spare, taking her to g11 or g12 is fine.

As soon as you have JTR + a g12 Finn you can start solo'ing all of phase 4 of the tank raid, which gets you better scores, which gets you better gear, which really rewards you for your investment.

As soon as you have JTR + g11 Finn (yes, I realize g11 is less than g12) + g10 C-3p0 + BB-8 + G12 CLS you can solo the entire Tank raid from start to finish with that one team. You're a good way away from getting 7* c3p0 because you've got other priorities than ewoks right now, but it's good to know what you're building towards.

GWS : All Ships. (anything else? Bodhi/Nighsister/Teebo/Datcha/IG-86/Tusken/Pilot/Magma) all the others are max out.

Ships only until you have 5k or 10k spare GW Tokens saved up, just to make sure you never miss a rare ship. Once you have that, you can pick up Magma, Teebo, Nightsister, Resistance Pilot, Dathcha, Tusken, IG-86, in that order. There are several competitors for worst toon in the game, but Bodhi is definitely high on that list.

Cantina Store : HRScout, Old Daka (in that order)
    Yep.

Squad Arena : Cassian, Ventress, IG-88, Nute Gunray, & HK-47 (in that order)
    Yep.
    Guild Store : Dengar and Equipement

There are a couple ewoks that show up in there also, including one who is rare. You want to pick up those ewoks.
    Fleet Store : 1 more Genosian Soldier to buy after that he will be max out Genosian Spy should now be a priority right ? I was keeping a eye out for TIE first order pilot and his ship. What should I prioritize in the fleet store?

Vader's ship, Slave 1, Umbarran fighter, Sun Fac's Ship, then any Geo character, then Chirrut.

When you're done with all those, you can pick up Rex's Ship and the Scimitar, then after that, the characters Clones (all), Zam, Tusken, Fulcrum, Scarif Pathfinder.

Once you've got all that, it's nothing but zeta mats forever.

Hard Battle : I was working on Jolee Bindo should I stop working on him for right now ?

Nope. You need Jolee. Next up in Fleet Battle hard nodes is Anakin's ship.

Hard Battles on Light Side/Dark Side should be used for Wicket, Bossk, IG-2000, Hound's Tooth, Xanadu Blood. (Jango comes free with Hound's Tooth). After that, Range Trooper, Mother Talzin, & NS Zombie.

Guild Event Store : Who should I look for ? Hoth Rebel Soldier, Baze Malbus and what ship should I absolutely buy if I see them there?

Baze, for sure. Other than that, you probably want to get Hermit Yoda. Maybe Sun Fac's Starfighter, if you're in a hurry to finish that farm (like if you have Sun Fac complete and at least g10 and he's waiting on his ship to be effective). Do not buy Hoth Rebel Soldier here. These tokens are too precious and you have much better uses for them.

Don't ever buy gear from the Guild Event store. Never. Even if you have 100k tokens saved up, you're going to need them for Malak and General Anakin and probably other toons as well. If you really do have Hermit Yoda & Baze complete and more than 100k tokens and are just burning for things to spend it on, get the Wampa.

Hope that helps. I'm out and you have plenty to work on for a good while!
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Couple other points to add/elaborate on: start on Logray in the guild store immediately. If you want the best Rebel team, the best Resistance team, and arguably the best Padme team, you'll need C3P0 and Logray is going to make that event much, much easier.

Also, if you're going in on a Rebel fleet, Bistan's U-Wing is great. Can hit crazy hard and has irresistible target lock on special, and with G11 or higher SRP can also get to be one of the faster ships out there as well thanks to the Unique SRP provides to the ship.

Can't stress enough how much easier life is once HT and Bossk are useable in Fleet Arena. What that means depends on your shard but the sooner they're up and running, the better. Jango is an added bonus and a fantastic BH all around.

As far as GW Store, you could even stop farming anything besides ships at this point and use extra tokens for Shard Store currency. The extra gear really helps. Same goes for Squad Arena store once you finish the farms outlined above and you have the Prestige you need for your Arena team's Capital Ship.
  • MasterSeedy thanks for everything

The only thing you seem to have miss (and I can't blame you haha)

For my Zeta I will get CLS IBAT anf Han Solo. Should I get the R2 one before Palpatine or ?
    Also, from what I can understand I shouldn't get the Old Ben Devoted protector just yet for my jedi team?

I just want to make sure since zeta are hard to get
  • JBNF thanks you
    will add that to my list that Master Seedy made me
  • For my Zeta I will get CLS IBAT anf Han Solo. Should I get the R2 one before Palpatine or ?

It's a really, really close call. If you're using CLS as your arena team, I think I would do R2 first.

If you're not using CLS as your arena team, do Palp first, but R2 right after.

Yep. It's not that it's a bad zeta, there are just so many better ones. Bossk's leadership is better and pulls together your entire Bounty Hunter team. To get C3p0 you're going to need to zeta at least 2 ewoks, and then you have to drop a couple zetas on C3p0 that are both way better than Old Ben. Vader's unique makes him a much better ally for Palp and improves his ship at the same time, since anything that improves the pilot's GP scales up the ship stats (especially health). The night sisters need at least 2, but preferably 4 zetas to come together, but when they do, they're awesome.

Old Ben is a decent toon, and his zeta is decent, but using a zeta there just holds you back from doing even better things elsewhere. (Even if you're strictly focussed on Rebels, you can give the zeta to an ewok, get your C3p0 that much faster, and c3p0 makes your rebel squad ***so*** much better.)
  • thank you so much once again.

Has for GAT and MK 8 Biotech Implant
    I just realize that R2-D2 need it to get to gear 11 and Han Solo needs 2 for gear 11.

Which one you suggest?
  • What is "Has for GAT"? (I know GAT = Grand Admiral Thrawn, but I don't know what the phrase means.)

Whatever order you do these in, all 3 toons are important and you should give gear to all of them.
  • In the beginning I asked you who I should put the MK 8 BioTech Implant on

GAT or Dooku and you explained very well that you would go with GAT.

But I saw that R2 needs 1 to get to gear 11 and Han needs 2.

Since you told me to concentrate on my rebels I was wondering if I should upgrade R2 or Han first
  • Gat, R2, and Han are all important characters.

I guess I could probably do r2 first, then GAT, then Han, but there's no bad way to do it.

I would base my decision on
    1. Prefer, all other things being equal, to give the gear to someone who will gain a gear tier from that one piece
    2. Prefer your current high-priority squad.

R2 fills both those criteria. GAT fills the first. Han fills the 2nd.

But really, there's no bad way to do this, and you have to think about what your current high-priority team is lacking. If you are finding yourself very short of offense, then giving it to Han first is reasonable, even though that won't finish a gear tier. I don't have strong advice on this, even if I do present those 2 general guidelines, because those 2 guidelines might be overcome by a lot of other random, small things that have to do with your particular situation and priorities.

You really can't go wrong with any of those 3 toons. This is a case with no wrong answer.
  • Skywalkerr
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    thank you for everyting
    I created a list of everything we talked about since there was so much stuff it was hard to keep track of everything.

What I've done since :

I now have JTR 7* G8 All skills max (Except zeta)
    I unlocked Asajj 3* (24/30)
    HRS Upgraded him to 4* (28/65)

I zeta Han, CLS IBAT and R2D2 Number Crunch
    ===========================================
    I will unlock General Kenobi the next time we do a tank event. (Should I start upgrading him right away) or wait until he's 7*?
    Rebel Officer Leai worth getting shards?
    I looked at my caracthers.

I have the gear to upgrade Ahsoka to G9 or Grevious to G10
    I have the gear to upgrade Boba to G9 or Ackbar to G8

Which one would you upgrade first?
    All ships skills are LV3 right now
    Post edited by Skywalkerr on
  • @Skywalkerr
    What I've done since :
    I now have JTR 7* G8 All skills max (Except zeta)
    I unlocked Asajj 3* (24/30)
    HRS Upgraded him to 4* (28/65)
    I zeta Han, CLS IBAT and R2D2 Number Crunch

This is great stuff!

You'll want to zeta JTR's leadership pretty quickly, and all of her zeta abilities are going to be needed eventually. (I did Virtuous Protector 2nd and Insight last, but other people did Insight 2nd - either way is okay so long as you get them all eventually). You can hold off on that first zeta for just a bit though. You want to give more gear to your Rebels first, and then you can gear up Resistance if you don't have another immediate priority at that point. Once you have JTR, Scav Rey, Finn, and BB-8 all at least up to g9 along with any one of the following: Resistance Trooper, Poe, Resistance Hero Finn, Resistance Hero Poe, then it's time to prioritize JTR's zetas and make the Resistance toons you have into a real team.

Make sure to give HRScout all Crit Chance mods (Three sets of 2 mods each). Don't worry very much about speed on HRScout. Scout gains tons of turn meter. (At your level where fast mods are precious, +45 to +60 is about all you should be giving to Scout, and +30 of that will be a speed arrow.) Worry more about sending Crit Chance through the roof. Later on you're going to be using Scout with Chewbacca, and it's going to be an amazing combination. Scout still doesn't have a good enough kit to be used in Arena or other places if you're not fighting Empire, but Hoth TB is nothing but empire opponents and Scout will knock them down like crazy. I never gave my scout better than Gear9, that way he was always the Weakest (Chewbacca assists the weakest ally) and his extra turns gave Chewbacca tons of extra assist attacks without using up valuable High Speed mods. This is most useful on the couple of missions where Scout is required, but it works anywhere in Hoth TB. (If it's not a rebel only mission and does not require HRScout, you can always use Grand Master Yoda as your weakest ally for Chewbacca - he gets tons of TM as well).
    I will unlock General Kenobi the next time we do a tank event. (Should I start upgrading him right away) or wait until he's 7*?

It really depends on so many things, where you are with other gearing, etc. Me, I generally don't start gearing people until they hit 6*, so then they're geared to a useful level when they hit 7* but I'm not wasting gear on 3/4/5 star toons who can't use it for a long time. If you start early enough so that you're just hitting g10+4 to g11+4 when you get that 7th star, you probably did it right.

But again, that's me. You can play different if you want.
    Rebel Officer Leai worth getting shards?

You should only be getting her shards from the Hoth Territory Battle special mission. Don't buy them.

You want to get her up to 7* for the day 6 special mission in Hoth TB, but you won't use her much once you start playing Geonosis TB. That day 6 special mission is difficult, and it requires ROLO (Rebel Officer Leia Organa) as your leader, but you can get some really great light side toons that will eventually stomp this thing without too much effort, even at g11-g12. So I wouldn't gear ROLO past g9 (I geared mine to g10+2 and kinda regret it). Heck, you might not need to gear her at all, just level her up so you can max out her leadership - the leadership bonus continues after she dies. But if she's not 7* you can't even enter the event. So play to win that special mission that gives ROLO shards, but don't worry too much other than that. I would at least try to play the day 6 mission with a gear1 Leia before dropping gear on her. If your LS Toons are powerful enough by the time you have her 7*, Leia dying on the first hit won't matter. If they're not, I still wouldn't take her past g7 unless you don't have any other gear priorities when the time comes. Definitely DO NOT gear her up until after she hits 7* and you've tried that day 6 special mission against the AT/ST.
    I looked at my caracthers.
    I have the gear to upgrade Ahsoka to G9 or Grevious to G10
    I have the gear to upgrade Boba to G9 or Ackbar to G8
    Which one would you upgrade first?

Ahsoka over Grievous. (You need to advance in fleet right now more than you need Grievous, who requires good droids around him to make him great - and those are a long way off).

Ackbar over Boba. You're trying to get your fleet together and Ackbar is more important for that than Boba. Boba is also already at the gear needed for your other basic Bounty Hunter and DarkSide Fleet needs right now (like the Credit Heist and Zeta Mat challenge). It's not that you don't want to take Boba to g12, just that Ackbar comes first in the scenario you're working on.

The AoE attack (Defiant Volley) first. Band Together second. Master Plan Third. Seize the Advantage 4th. The basic attack is last.
  • Skywalkerr
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    thank you

Ahsoka is now G10 +1 with omega
    Ackbar is now G9 +4 no omega

Upgraded home one (all skill were level 3 before)

AoE attack (Defiant Volley) to LV 6
    Band Together to LV 4

Ahsoka Ships Turnabout was LV 4, now LV 6

I have enough Reinforcement material to upgrade one of these ships to LV 3

KRU
    Ahsoka
    Vader
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Cassian

your choice?

And I can't wait to get my 5th dark side ship so I can complete the ship ability material challenge
  • I have enough Reinforcement material to upgrade one of these ships to LV 3
    KRU
    Ahsoka
    Vader
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Cassian
    your choice?

And I was finaly able to get another dark side ship to lv 5 and get my tarkin ship to 6*
    So Now I'll be able to complete the ability material challenge

I unlocked Genosian Spy LV 75 G7 +5 and his ship is now LV80 5* 31/85
  • Cassian has one of the best reinforcement abilities in the game. I'd go Cassian.

Congrats on getting yourself ready for the zeta challenge.
  • Goyk
    6 posts Member
    If you just get your Bossk to 7*, you can unlock chewie for CLS/Han team
  • GOYK, yes I have to work on that.
    he will be a long farm dammm
  • master seedy thank you
    finally getting regular gold ship material will help a lot lol