New player all help welcome!

Hi im new Lvl 49 at the moment started about two weeks ago, and play everyday and will for years to follow i would absolutely love some strong allies for the borrow hero feature! I will be of no nuisance at all. if you decide you would like to spark a conversation im cool with that too! thanks in advance i appreciate it, Ally code: 728-581-167

Replies

• I appreciate what you are saying but im in it for the grind and to have fun with it i am older and have seen it all and know exactly what im getting into im just a huge star wars nerd and what i find fun is over coming the obstacle "pay to win in this case" and the astonishing feeling once said and done
  • Is there a certain video to watch or just watch them alll. Some of the ones I have found are older videos before they made changes in the last 6 moths.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    This one has a lot of tips for new players. It also mentions two farming routes for new players:

The traditional (still viable) route:
    Phoenix => Thrawn + EP => R2D2 => CLS

And a newer route:
    Separatists => Padmé + Galactic republic.

Both routes have multiple viable pilots along the way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1fFf9EGo84

For more details on the traditional farming route search for Warrior + pillars. For details on the newer route watch Ahnald's videos about his alt.
  • Good advice in general would be to join a guild. Look around or post in that section of the forums. The beginner guilds you get placed into automatically are not as good as a halfway decent player run guild. And you’ll get advice from guild mates.