The Marvel Star Wars comics

Recently I noticed there was a sale on a couple of the Marvel Star Wars comics... Kinda on the fence about getting and reading them...

Opinions? Any good? If there was only one series to follow, which one? why?
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• I've read a bunch, my favorites were from made by Dark Horse. I think marvel bought the rights so if you can find them Legacy was by far my favorite and Knights of the old Republic was also very good.

Legacy is set over 100 years after the movies, and features Cade Skywalker who is a bounty hunter/pirate addicted to death sticks. My picture is actually one of the sith in the comic Darth Wyyrlok.

Knights is kind of a prequel to the game, if I remember right Carth Onasi was in it but not the main character.

If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • I've read a bunch, my favorites were from made by Dark Horse. I think marvel bought the rights so if you can find them Legacy was by far my favorite and Knights of the old Republic was also very good.

Legacy is set over 100 years after the movies, and features Cade Skywalker who is a bounty hunter/pirate addicted to death sticks. My picture is actually one of the sith in the comic Darth Wyyrlok.

Knights is kind of a prequel to the game, if I remember right Carth Onasi was in it but not the main character.

If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!