Bonus Potency/Tenacity on DEF

Hi Everyone,

Is there any bonus stats on DEF?

I am asking that because every single time I am doing a MIRROR match with my Darth Revan team I am not able to hit successfully the Bastila Special Ability Fear. My hit ratio is under 10%.

However, for each battle, my Bastila has higher potency than the one I am facing and the tenacity for each toon is pretty much the same.

I just completed 5 battles against the same opponent and my FEAR ability did not hit ONCE and my opponent was successful every time. **His Bastila goes before mine, but it should not affect the POTENTY nor the TENACITY.

Here are the stats (MOD included)

MY TEAM (TENACITY/POTENCY)
Darth Revan: 74.32/xx
Darth Malak: 92.50/xx
HK47: 45.90/xx
Bastila Fallen: 40.1/116.70
Grievous: 56.34/xx

MY OPPONENT (TENACITY/POTENCY)
Darth Revan: 74.15/xx
Darth Malak: 107.48/xx
HK47: 40.00/xx
Bastila Fallen: 45.76/67.26
Sith Empire Trooper: 64.42/xx

Replies

• You can't apply debuffs if you have corrupted battle meditation
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Supermoshe wrote: »
    You can't apply debuffs if you have corrupted battle meditation

this. This is not a potency tenacity issue, it is a matter of the kit and abilities in the battle.
  • Dammit, it is indicated in the FORCE BOND description. Thanks guys
  • I will say that sometime over the past uear I noticed a change to where the opposing defense would focus on a xharacter that had been made vulnerable. On my Basti team I use GMY. I have consistently noticed that if my GMY loses protection and health significantly, he get's finished off as if he is targeted. This was not the case a year ago or such. Not a complaint, just a related to the topic observation I made. I do think it is in the game's interest to increasingly make defense smarter.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I will say that sometime over the past uear I noticed a change to where the opposing defense would focus on a xharacter that had been made vulnerable. On my Basti team I use GMY. I have consistently noticed that if my GMY loses protection and health significantly, he get's finished off as if he is targeted. This was not the case a year ago or such. Not a complaint, just a related to the topic observation I made. I do think it is in the game's interest to increasingly make defense smarter.

You think the def ai is learning?? Gmy is just there for ten up and few more moves so it shouldn’t matter for your drev squad, fwiw. Oh wait, reg basty?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I will say that sometime over the past uear I noticed a change to where the opposing defense would focus on a xharacter that had been made vulnerable. On my Basti team I use GMY. I have consistently noticed that if my GMY loses protection and health significantly, he get's finished off as if he is targeted. This was not the case a year ago or such. Not a complaint, just a related to the topic observation I made. I do think it is in the game's interest to increasingly make defense smarter.

You think the def ai is learning?? Gmy is just there for ten up and few more moves so it shouldn’t matter for your drev squad, fwiw. Oh wait, reg basty?

Yes, I lack Revans. That squad for me is Bast Jolee Plo GMY and Old Ben.