TVF wrote: »
    from 15-30th place.

Flex!

My shard is clearly bugged

Nah, just out to lunch.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    It's not WAI, it's a bug as I have said all along. Everyone wants to spend time being right and pointing out that others are wrong instead of simply listening.

Still a bug, and still happens all the time, and I only came back after 2 months to tell you all.

dzvhtkody6s9.jpg
    t5fv8l3ffc97.jpg
    hwlt1uf4c5kr.jpg

And still not a bug.

Under GAS lead, allies cannot go below 100% health while GAS is not in Cover. Although 5s starts out in the yellow, any further hits will effectively set him back to 100% health as per the lead. So under these circumstances, keep targeting GAS and leave 5s on life support.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    APX_919 wrote: »
    It's not WAI, it's a bug as I have said all along. Everyone wants to spend time being right and pointing out that others are wrong instead of simply listening.

Still a bug, and still happens all the time, and I only came back after 2 months to tell you all.

dzvhtkody6s9.jpg
    t5fv8l3ffc97.jpg
    hwlt1uf4c5kr.jpg

And still not a bug.

Under GAS lead, allies cannot go below 100% health while GAS is not in Cover. Although 5s starts out in the yellow, any further hits will effectively set him back to 100% health as per the lead. So under these circumstances, keep targeting GAS and leave 5s on life support.

That is not correct. they cannot take damage to health, but they do not reset health to 100% if damaged.

it is GAS that cannot drop below 100% health when other 501st allies are present.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

dzvhtkody6s9.jpg
    t5fv8l3ffc97.jpg
    hwlt1uf4c5kr.jpg

And still not a bug.

That is not correct. they cannot take damage to health, but they do not reset health to 100% if damaged.

it is GAS that cannot drop below 100% health when other 501st allies are present.

Not exactly, 501st allies cannot lose health when GAS is in Advance, which is why you cannot damage this fives. however, as pointed out months ago, his Max health can be manipulated to make it appear like he is healing.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • It's not WAI, it's a bug as I have said all along. Everyone wants to spend time being right and pointing out that others are wrong instead of simply listening.

dzvhtkody6s9.jpg
    t5fv8l3ffc97.jpg
    hwlt1uf4c5kr.jpg

These appear to show it's WAI.

1. We can see 5s in the yellow and targetable. This portion I think we all agree is not a bug, but helps show 5s health before shot 2.

2. GAS attacks 5s. We can see from the yellow damage numbers that this was a critical hit. 5s can't loose health, so of course doesn't die. But when GAS critically hits him, 5s max health is reduced, by 20%, stacking. If he critically hit both of his attacks then that's a lot of max health reduced, making 5s yellow health now basically equal to his current max health. The way this is Visually displayed it looks like he's healing but he's not, he just has a smaller max health pool so what was previously yellow health is now green. also, 5s countered, and we know he did because he's not dazed, and so if he wasn't at 100% after the max health reduction he certainly is after the counter attacks from his health steal.

Think of it this way. For the example I'll use small numbers. Let's say 5s started the match with a max health of 100HP and he has 40HP left in the first screenshot. After two max health reducing hits from GAS, his max health is now 64 instead of 100 (100*.8*.8=64). He didn't loose health because he can't under his GAS lead, so visually the game now displayed him at 40/64 health, which is green. Add his health steal from his counters and you have a full health 5s in the third screenshot.