Unlocked 7* without Logray~~81,412 power squad

It took me approximately 10 tries.

(L)Chirpa- Gear 9/zeta on lead/227 speed

Scout- Gear8/omega only on rushing attack/235 speed

Wicket- Gear 9/all skills omega/226 speed

Paploo- Gear 11/all skills omega/207 speed

Ewok Elder- Gear 12/all skills omega/243 speed

As you can see my squad is pretty weak. I focused my mods with as much speed and health as possible. I could have gotten most of their speed a bit higher but the cost of health was too great and they need to be able to survive. The most important thing to remember is you will only win a battle of attrition, not through brute strength.

The fight- First and foremost, if chewy gets stealth right off the bat then just restart, he needs to die first and this is a fight of RNG, so don't waste your time. Some people also say you should restart if you lose more than 1 ewok on the initial onslaught but i cant really say for sure if that's sound advice, i didnt pay attention to anything other than chewy being stealthed. If chewy doesn't stealth you want to focus solely on him, using Paploo to clear the rebel scout taunt whenever he uses it. I only used Paploo taunt if my ewok elder wasn't stealthed in the early stages of the fight, his buff dispel is just too important and he can get Insta gibbed as easily as the rest if he's focused. Other than clearing the taunt and using everything in your arsenal to take chewy out asap there isn't much strategy involved here, just do your best to keep Elder stealthed.

If you manage to take out chewy the fight gets a bit easier but the enemy is still extremely deadly. You want to focus on Han next, but i also suggest beating on the taunt whenever Han is hiding behind stealth. During my winning fight I ended up killing the taunt before Han and it made the flow of the battle much easier, between him, R2 smoke screen and the Ewoks hitting like wet noodles it makes focusing a character down extremely hard.

After Han and Mr Taunt are down i focused on R2, then Leia, then 3P0. Both droids have an obnoxious amount of HP but she was perma stealthed so it made sense to take R2 out first.

I know it's not much of a strategy but like i said in the beginning it's all just a battle of attrition. It's all dependant on smokescreen and Ewok ressurect RNG while killing off Chewy and Han as fast as possible. I just wanted to post this so everyone knows it's possible with an 81k team and no Logray.

May the RNG be with you!

Replies

• Any chance you could post up their stats? I'm getting crushed on this event with the same team except mine is:

Zirpa / all maxed out abilities / g10 / 200 speed / 19848 health
    wicket / all maxed except zeta / g11 / 228 speed / 18074 health
    paploo / no zeta and not maxed on diversion (maxed out as far on rest) / g11 / 193 speed / 32087 health
    elder / maxed out / g11 / 204 speed / 22034 health
    scout / maxed out / g10 / 220 speed / 16596 health
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Great job man! I did it today without logray as well, but I had teebo instead of scout. Followed Cubsfan Han's guide, and it worked perfectly!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • With a lot of changing of mods, I got it with the same characters 😁
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Great job man! I did it today without logray as well, but I had teebo instead of scout. Followed Cubsfan Han's guide, and it worked perfectly!

Necropost!

@Tbirds01 could you link to that guide please?
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

Necropost!

@Tbirds01 could you link to that guide please?

I think this is it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiYwWv_1oeM