GS bug?

khelzac
335 posts Member
So while doing an arena battle, I noticed something weird. This is the second time it's happened.

My squad: General Skywalker plus 501st Clones
Enemy squad: Darth Revan, Malak, BSF, HK, SET

Events as I noticed:

Rex goes first and gives TM
Arc goes next and uses special on SET, clear taunt.
Echo uses grenade, no one is crit.
Fives goes and calls GS to assist on HK.
GS goes next, uses AOE. Target is HK. Everyone gets dazed. But then he freezes and doesn't use the second ability.

Is this a bug or did I miss something? Don't have a video or pic sadly, will try to get one.

Replies

• ToLive
    105 posts Member
    If GS crits Malak with AoE then he will get Fear. It is like Yoda with his AoE, if he crits Malak, then he receives Fear that immediately cleared by bonus turn.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    ToLive wrote: »
    If GS crits Malak with AoE then he will get Fear. It is like Yoda with his AoE, if he crits Malak, then he receives Fear that immediately cleared by bonus turn.

Obviously. But that shouldn't affect the second ability, right? GS uses two abilities in a single turn and so shouldn't be feared until both are done?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    khelzac wrote: »

Obviously. But that shouldn't affect the second ability, right? GS uses two abilities in a single turn and so shouldn't be feared until both are done?

I guess for both abilites the key words are
    "If this is the first ability General Skywalker uses during his turn, reset [Special]'s cooldown and use it if possible."
    What happens here I guess is GAS critically hitting Malak with his first move getting inflicted with fear and then missing his second special use because fear denies it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    But then it should happen always, right? I did another fight and nothing of the sort happened. Yes GAS does get fear but only after using both abilities.
  • Yeah, I've been noticing it too. I don't know the conditions. Sometimes, GAS freezes and then the second special goes off. Others it doesn't. This applies to my team and the opponent's. Add it to the list of bugs
  • It could be a visual bug. Something similar happened to me twice recently. They were both mirror matches, but the second time I noticed the target took damage without my GS appearing to move.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Just use the second ability first?
  • khelzac wrote: »

Correct. Malak inflicts fear at the conclusion of the turn.