parents with kids and swgoh

Saw some people talking about what they're kid did while playing their swgoh. Thought it would be little fun to create a thread about.

Mt kid done has 2 things that I wouldn't have done myself. One is zeta lead Vader. Just clicking through my toons and she somehow clicks his lead and clicks the green button. She loves the green confirmation button no matter what which leads me to my 2nd one. Abandoning sith heroic raid... to her it was first red button and then green button. After she said that i knew something happened. 3 year old learning colors!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I think my post was one to which you're referring, but my son abandoned a raid also. Thankfully I had an unserstanding guild.

He was about 2 I think, and is now 5 with his own level 58 account. He was super excited to unlock darth vader recently. He was also happy to unlock Lumi, so to all the login toon haters, not everyone is unhappy! :)
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I think my post was one to which you're referring, but my son abandoned a raid also. Thankfully I had an unserstanding guild.

He was about 2 I think, and is now 5 with his own level 58 account. He was super excited to unlock darth vader recently. He was also happy to unlock Lumi, so to all the login toon haters, not everyone is unhappy! :)

Playing video games with kids is so different and provides such a different outlook. They don’t care one bit about the strength of characters. My 4 year old is playing through Pokémon right now and I just laugh at the characters he wants to use. As long as he’s having fun though.
  • @CCyrilS haha ya I saw yours and reminded me about my little one doing things. The vader thing she did 2 years ago. Literally rng for her to do that.. the raid was last year but she loves to play game. She can do the attacks but have a hard time with abilities that require tapping an ally. No account for her yet, maybe next year.