Should a player ignore ships when considering mod strategy?

I am just wondering as I use GrandIvory Mod Optimized which doesn't seem to take them into consideration. As ships are something I am trying to progress with mod value may be worth considering, but modding is already complicated

Should a player ignore ships when considering mod strategy? 7 votes

No, the mod benefit to ships is too marginal to be concerned
42%
Aycee1Bulldog1205XxDougyDougyxX 3 votes
Yes, ship benefits are worth not ignoring mod benefits
57%
MoorebidCaptainFizzCrazygone510Akenno 4 votes

Replies

• The answers are opposed to your actual question.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Depends on the ship. How critical is it that your ship be at least as fast as the opponent? I made sure I got all 6* mods on GK, JKA, and 5s, because they're critical ships. Bossk doesn't need them, though, nor do most reinforcements.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    The answers are opposed to your actual question.

whatever man. The guy below you actually tried to answer the question. Thanks for being useless.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    edited April 2020

whatever man. The guy below you actually tried to answer the question. Thanks for being useless.

Sorry,I was honestly trying to help. The wording could cause confusion.
    Higher level mods help strictly by increasing crew power, so the mod attributes don’t matter for ships.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    did cg write those questions for you? what a mess. Yes, mods are important for pilots/ships, but only levels - see sith vicious' post for deets
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020

****-ever man. The guy below you actually tried to answer the question. Thanks for being useless.

Sorry,I was honestly trying to help. The wording could cause confusion.
    Higher level mods help strictly by increasing crew power, so the mod attributes don’t matter for ships.

True, but I think they are trying to get at, should you/would you upgrade a 5 dot mod to a 6 dot mod (which does effect the ship) just for the ship and not necessarily the pilot.

For me, yes I have upgraded ok mods just to better a ships performance. I basically have a few sets that I will change as needed to a toon I use less often just to make their ship faster if its needed for turn order or what not.
  • Yes, ship benefits are worth not ignoring mod benefits
    If you are going for 1st in fleet you would get 6 dot mods, but you would already have your pilots decked out in them so wouldn't need to ask the question....

It all depends on where you want to be with fleet income.
    Aiming for 1st every day, hell yes.
    Happy with top 50, ignore them and leave them 5 dot.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jawas
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Jawas

God help us if they get ships
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »