Unending Loyalty Question

Dryff
672 posts Member
So, I'm trying to grasp exactly how Unending Loyalty works against my GG fleet...just had this happen:

Enemy ETA-2 has yellow health, buff immunity, and 3 buzz droids on it. Negotiator puts UL buff on it using ability. My ETA-2 hits it for something like 80k. It goes down to 1% HP, nothing happens. I attack it with Hyena bomber dealing damage. Nothing happens. I call in Ebon Hawk reinforcement. Ebon Hawk double attacks for 15k each. Nothing happens. After all this, it just sat there with the UL buff, 3 buzz droids, and buff immunity.

What am I missing here? Why didn't ETA die? Why did the buff not go away? I'm not familiar enough with the GR fleet to understand what happened here...

Enemy ships were ETA-2, Hound's Tooth, Y-Wing, and Ahsoka (I think).

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Unending Loyalty is bugged. Sometimes it just won’t trigger and you have to wait whatever the number of turns is for it to expire.
  • Sometimes you apply it and it doesn't refresh so next turn you don't have it...

Really smooth.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Unending Loyalty is bugged. Sometimes it just won’t trigger and you have to wait whatever the number of turns is for it to expire.

Ah, didn't know this. This must be it. I usually do fleet battles on auto, so I haven't noticed this before.