Best First Order Squad

So with Hux and Sith Trooper farmable, who is the best First Order squad? I am going to start on FO sometime soon and I’m wondering who I should farm.

Replies

• Mbaren
    82 posts Member
    I'm going to guess you probably want to specify that you're not counting Supreme Leader Kylo in this.
  • Ya let’s just assume that I’ll never get Supreme Leader Kylo because I’m F2P. Beat FO squad without him
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    KRU, Sith Trooper, Hux, First Order Executioner, (FOST or Kylo Ren)

Hux lead is currently bugged in a full First Order squad but I think its just as good
  • Muddcat
    16 posts Member
    What bug are you experiencing on a Hux Lead?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Ya let’s just assume that I’ll never get Supreme Leader Kylo because I’m F2P. Beat FO squad without him
    That is a terrible assumption.

If you make First Order a priority, you will get him, even if you're free to play. The only way you won't get him at some point is if you don't bother to try.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Ya let’s just assume that I’ll never get Supreme Leader Kylo because I’m F2P. Beat FO squad without him

If you make First Order a priority, you will get him, even if you're free to play. The only way you won't get him at some point is if you don't bother to try.
    Well, seeing how you need 12 characters at G13, some with 7 relics just as prerequisites, I am guessing that will take well over a year, probably at least 2 years. And that would be basically only focusing on those characters that whole time. Plus, some of the characters like veteran smuggler Han and Phasma are useless.

Since they released General Skywalker, I think the era of F2P is over. The Galactic Legends are just worse. Like I said, it could take a year or two and then by the time I get them, there will just be an even better character dominating the leaderboards. At this point, I can’t win.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Well, seeing how you need 12 characters at G13, some with 7 relics just as prerequisites, I am guessing that will take well over a year, probably at least 2 years. And that would be basically only focusing on those characters that whole time. Plus, some of the characters like veteran smuggler Han and Phasma are useless.

Since they released General Skywalker, I think the era of F2P is over. The Galactic Legends are just worse. Like I said, it could take a year or two and then by the time I get them, there will just be an even better character dominating the leaderboards. At this point, I can’t win.

You’re clearly early game if you are just starting to get an FO team together. All elite characters have elite requirements. What you should be saying is “I won’t get him soon.” It’s not a bad thing. Idk if anyone would play a game that had people getting the unreal best ever characters right away, there’s no incentive for fro in that kind of game afaict and all the good characters can be had ftp in swgoh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Amadeuswhite11
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

You’re clearly early game if you are just starting to get an FO team together. All elite characters have elite requirements. What you should be saying is “I won’t get him soon.” It’s not a bad thing. Idk if anyone would play a game that had people getting the unreal best ever characters right away, there’s no incentive for fro in that kind of game afaict and all the good characters can be had ftp in swgoh

I’m not early game, I just have not put effort into FO yet. I have CLS, 7* Chewie, Jedi Revan, and am getting close to Darth Revan (to name some of the harder characters Ive earned). I have been playing this game for quite awhile, it is just ridiculous how much work you have to put in to get some characters.
  • The easiest FO team to get would be KRU lead, with Kylo, FOO, FOX and FOST.

A step up from that I think would be KRU lead or Hux lead, with FOX, Kylo and FOST.

But as a side note I've been able to clear at least 3 waves in DS Geo up phase 3 with Hux Lead with Both FO pilots, Phasma and ST. That's with all but ST at g13 though. Hard investment but a nice secondary team to have

Dunno if it helps but good luck on your farming.
  • Also depends on what you are using them for. GA defense? I like Hux lead because fewer people have seen it. GA offense? I like KRU lead because you can get more points for full protection.
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    KRU, Kylo, FOO/Hux, FOX, Sith Trooper.

Make sure KRU has both zetas. His unique isn't as important, but it helps as a pre-taunt, and more counters means more Sith Trooper assists and more turn meter generation for both of them.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

I’m not early game, I just have not put effort into FO yet. I have CLS, 7* Chewie, Jedi Revan, and am getting close to Darth Revan (to name some of the harder characters Ive earned). I have been playing this game for quite awhile, it is just ridiculous how much work you have to put in to get some characters.

I know it seems ridiculous, but that still isn’t quite the “endgame” yet. Not early game, but somewhere in the middle. I’ve been playing for four years and I wouldn’t consider myself endgame.

But with FO, the easiest team to whip up is a KRU team. I’ve seen many different team comps, but mine is KRUzz lead, Kyloz, Phasma(useless z, but I have it), FOX, and FO. There are better teams, but almost any KRU lead FO team will get the job done. I would suggest FO TIE Pilot, I’ve seen him around a lot. With my team, I just keep the TM flowing and stun lock, if you need some tips.
  • Dwinkelm
    765 posts Member
    If your guild is earning Wat shards, he is great under a KRU First Order Team.

KRU, Wat, FOX, Kylo, (last FO is situational, I really like sfFOTP for his Speed-Up buff and targeted assist on this specific team)

If considering Wat, good choices to skip would be FOST, Hux, and Sith Trooper.
  • My FO team is KRU lead, Hux, Sith Trooper, FOST
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    If going for FO purely for player-controlled offense, the team I'd suggest is KRU/Hux/FOO/OG Kylo, with the 5th being your choice of Sith trooper or FOX. - this team can straight up stun lock almost all similar tier teams if one KRU or FOO outspeed them, and it has a TON of utility because of that in TW, GAC, Conquest, Geo TB and even random events.

If going for defense, KRU/FOST/SithTrooper/Hux/OG Kylo.
    If going for defense and you're not using Wat on offense, replace FOST with Wat.

Also, on the topic of GLs and F2P: Getting my GL Rey took me about 6 months of dedicated farming. My guild and my own income was significantly worse (wasn't clearing all the AB challenge tiers that I am now, wasn't ranking as high in either arena) and galactic challenges and conquest both didn't exist at the time.

I'm expecting SLKR to take me around 3-4 months after I finish up my GAS grind.

It REALLY doesn't take as long as you'd think it would. And everyone in my guild that has a GL is either F2P or very light spenders, and again, took around 4-6 months.
    And for every one of the GLs, you get at least 1 really good team reliced out while working on them, plus a secondary team, plus some additional plug and play chars for "trash" teams, etc.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    I started slkr grind at Christmas. I have 4 character left to relic. I am ftp.

Ships however are another story. But character wise, if you focus on one thing, 7* and relics are not years away.

This discussion has been closed.