Unending loyalty bugged or WAI?

Has anyone else been experiencing an issue with unending loyalty doesn’t expire on anakin’s star fighter after you bring him down to 1% health? I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to expire when you “kill” him the first time, but it isn’t triggering just keeping him alive forever for 2 turns. Is there something I’m missing in the description?

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes, I've run into the same thing and lost a battle to it before I started to avoid doing that. Seems like the negotiator's Republic Determination ability which grants anakin's ship Undending Loyalty for 3 turns doesn't square with the description of Undending Loyalty:
    Republic Determination

All allies have +25% Potency and Galactic Republic allies have +25% Accuracy. All enemies deal 25% less damage when attacking out of turn. Galactic Republic allies deal 10% more damage for each other ally with Valor, doubled for Jedi allies. If Anakin's Starfighter is present at the start of battle, it gains Unending Loyalty for 3 turns. Reinforcement Bonus: Reinforcements gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.
    Unending Loyalty: Can't be defeated during the first enemy attack (including assists) that would otherwise defeat this ship. When reduced to 1% Health, gain Stealth and Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns and this buff expires.
    It doesn't mention that Anakin's start-of-battle Undending Loyalty is undispellable, if that was the intention.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I think it's more complicated than that :

I also encountered the bug but it was not on the start of battle buff, this one expired normally when I downed Anakin to 1%, then Negociator used his special and gave Unending Loyalty to all GR ships and this time it didn't expire when I downed him to 1%.

It may be a conding bug where someting isn't reset after the second application that became undispellable because of it.

Now I play around it, forcing it to expire by triggering Anakin's bonus turns.
  • It has been reported multiple times, I even bumped the thread on the bug report site and still no response...
  • I know this thread is super old but it really bugs me how EA/CG seem to just ignore bugs. This has been around for so long and yet is still an issue.

It doesn't just happen with Eta, it also happens with Ashoka's Starfighter. As a matter if fact i run in to it MUCH more with her than with him.

In a nutshell you get her/him down to a sliver of health while they have unending loyalty. Then you do more damage. They won't die. NORMALLY, when it works right, they die from taking damage then UL revives them with x amount of health and y amt of shields. With the bug you can hit them 20 times and they won't die. Eventually UL expires and 1 of 2 things happens. They are now killable or UL renews itself but this UL functions properly and they are now killable. Albeit you have to kill them twice, cuz... UL. it is a devasting bug. Having an invulnerable starfighter or eta on is just devastating. I have won vs it a couple times but it almost guarantees my loss. such ****. and its been around for SO long.
  • it literally bleeped the letters b & s. not a swear. just b & s. but connected. wow. this website is b & s. so childish.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    NiapTerces wrote: »
    it literally bleeped the letters b & s. not a swear. just b & s. but connected. wow. this website is b & s. so childish.

What do the b and s stand for?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    it literally bleeped the letters b & s. not a swear. just b & s. but connected. wow. this website is b & s. so childish.

What do the b and s stand for?

lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • bull sh..
  • NiapTerces wrote: »
    bull sh..

That doesn't sound like just letters...
  • NiapTerces wrote: »
    bull sh..

All words are just letters. If I say that CG is kalimaña h'chag, that can mean whatever we choose it to mean.

So, what's kalimaña h'chag, folks?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    bull sh..

All words are just letters. If I say that CG is kalimaña h'chag, that can mean whatever we choose it to mean.

b & s?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • All words are just letters. If I say that CG is kalimaña h'chag, that can mean whatever we choose it to mean.

it literally bleeped the letters b & s. not a swear. just b & s.

Context is usually a helpful resource.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.