Difficulty of C3PO event

xENDx
21 posts Member
edited April 2020
I don't want to farm and loose time on logray or wicket i dont like this faction, i have all other ewoks lvl 11 and its impossible to win the last level. Please make it easier or i will just quit.

Replies

• xENDx wrote: »
    lPlease nerf that event or i will just quit.
    You gave them a real ultimatum there.
  • Chmilk2
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    If you insist i must eat this broccoli, i will just stand here and hold my breath
  • xENDx
    21 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    They changed the difficulty of galactic war why not this event ?
  • Without Wicket and Logray you're lost. So go and Farm them. On the other hand...if you already complain about the that relativley easy event your really should quiet 'coz then you'll never get Malak or GAS
    They changed the difficulty of galactic war why not this event ?

Because that was a QoL improvement, to save thousands of players spending 10-20 minutes a day on a chore.

What you’re looking for is a shortcut to something that hundreds of thousands of others did as it was intended.

That’s why not.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    You're not lost but you'll need arena-grade mods, zetas on Chirpa and Paploo, and G12 or better without Wicket and/or Logray.

With one or the other you can drop a gear level across the board.

With both you can drop to G10-ish and only Chirpa's zeta.
  • xENDx
    21 posts Member
    Byterstream i already have malak gear 13 relic 7... i want gas and i have all the character exept c3po 7*, my logray and wicket are 4*... i don't want to loose time on them
  • xENDx
    21 posts Member
    they shortcut all the new members why not help the ancien members ?
    i have zeta on chirpa and i have 10 more zeta i can put on them
  • So when you have already Malak you know all the Pain with that Event. Why are you then complain about C3PO ? Farm Wicket and Logray and Gear them...they are also a solid counter for "weaker" FO Teams so no "real" waste
    Byterstream i already have malak gear 13 relic 7... i want gas and i have all the character exept c3po 7*, my logray and wicket are 4*... i don't want to loose time on them

So what makes your situation any different than all the others who had to do the same farming and gearing to get him?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Because 'ancient' members already have C3PO.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Logray and wicket are staples of the team. Watch videos on YouTube if you actually refuse to get two good toons to make ewoks. Fun team in TW and GAC.
    G12 ewoks under ZChirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and EElder are very fun to use.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    maybe nerfing this particular event is the announcement we have been waiting for today. maybe
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • xENDx
    21 posts Member
    sithvicious because i hate ewoks
    sithvicious because i hate ewoks

So a perfectly reasonable, selfless request. Got it.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.