What Kinds of Data do Guild Officers Want?

Replies

• hunchew wrote: »
    For TB:
    1. Separate Fleet and Ground CM counter per phase. It's really hard to figure out who finished all CMs and who didn't if one of the zones closed early. If you can show it per zone, that would be even better.

For TW:
    1. Number of attacks done in addition to offense banners. We have to track it with rogue actions now and it's such a pain.
    2. Ability to remove a team from a zone during setup phase. There lots of reasons to do that.
    3. Ability to lock a zone and not permit even rogue actions.

That's about it.

• 24 hrs review period for daily tickets
    24 hrs review period for territory battles
    thank you
  • any word on when any of this might be added....or just asking for the heck of it?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    BamWrath wrote: »
    any word on when any of this might be added....or just asking for the heck of it?
    I wonder if this is the thing players have been asking for that we are getting in April
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I think officers should be given the ability to deploy the remaining guild GP instead of waiting for a few bad actors to deploy at the last minute
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think officers should be given the ability to deploy the remaining guild GP instead of waiting for a few bad actors to deploy at the last minute

I thought they stated once that they didn’t want officers to be able to control others rosters, like removing bad defense teams from TW? This sounds like it’s at least in that same spirit.

Not to mention, officers have the power to and prob should remove bad actors from the guild.

They did state it and I seriously doubt they'd ever do this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hi Crumb, I think this must be one of my first posts here and simply because of the topic

Thanks for reaching out to us; as a Guild Officer I rely on data to maximise efficiency which in turn gives back to the guild

We're currently doing a TB so whilst the iron is hot, I would personally want the ability to click on each node (e.g. a combat mission) and when I click on the amount of people who did it out of the total guild members (at the top right) I would like to see a breakdown on who did this specific node and how many rounds they completed. The purpose for this is to target people who are struggling on combat missions plus to work out how many potential points we can get on a CM.

In terms of the GP deployed section, it would be great if we could have below a / (total GP) so we can quickly see who hasn't fully deployed their full rosters.

I'd also like to see a "lock down" action available on specific nodes which will prevent even rogue actions from being carried out

Lastly we get a battle log on the deployment part of each zone, but that only seems to go back so far. If we could have all of that stay throughout the phase, it would be a quick win before anything major gets implemented

Thanks again!
  • In BT
    Revision period
    Counter PG separate Fleet and characters

Tickets
    Semanal report
  • Will you please allow us to select any of the 4 TB instead of just the 2 DS or 2 LS?

Please please please!
  • Svephen wrote: »
    Hi Crumb, I think this must be one of my first posts here and simply because of the topic

Thanks for reaching out to us; as a Guild Officer I rely on data to maximise efficiency which in turn gives back to the guild

We're currently doing a TB so whilst the iron is hot, I would personally want the ability to click on each node (e.g. a combat mission) and when I click on the amount of people who did it out of the total guild members (at the top right) I would like to see a breakdown on who did this specific node and how many rounds they completed. The purpose for this is to target people who are struggling on combat missions plus to work out how many potential points we can get on a CM.

In terms of the GP deployed section, it would be great if we could have below a / (total GP) so we can quickly see who hasn't fully deployed their full rosters.

I'd also like to see a "lock down" action available on specific nodes which will prevent even rogue actions from being carried out

Lastly we get a battle log on the deployment part of each zone, but that only seems to go back so far. If we could have all of that stay throughout the phase, it would be a quick win before anything major gets implemented

Thanks again!

+1/Push so devs please dont forget it. Thank you.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

In our Q&A today, we were asked what information the game can surface to Guild Officers to help them manage and plan their Guild's efforts. We've received many questions regarding tools for Guild Officers, (I recently compiled a list of tool requests from the community for the feature team and this is something that we are working on) but those features are still a ways off. In the meantime, there may be some shorter term solutions to showing Guild information in the client or on the web.

TLDR; What kinds of additional information could we surface that would be helpful to Guild Officers?

Thanks for your feedback!

One of the more useful things is a guild roster for TB, show characters w/ names of who owns them to help us with who has what left that isn't deployed in the missions or platoons.

As far as stats, we need to see certain daily stats in the management menu for things that would indicate who is and isn't participating in guild events. TW stats especially are stale and very basic. Either TW needs to be update to scoring similar to GAC or we need to refresh the event and it's stats. Banners isn't a good metric when you can't consider quality of those banners. GP battled, etc. I am in a guild now that reports out who has 20+ banner average. So I run 3-4 battles, get on the list and get praise, or I work harder, pick off squads with decent counters and push myself and have a lower average. Right now all we see is a very all or nothing stat. Show me something like GP defeated on offense, GP used on defense. Show me GP/Banner as an "efficiency rating" for instance.

One thing that is extremely lacking is recruitment specific tools. Add a place for avg gear, speed, GP, etc. So we can see how "good" a roster is very quickly in the profile or API (swgoh.gg use or discord bot comparisons). Right now our biggest stats we have are total GP, roster at G12-G13, Relic tiers, but we don't really have access to see quality of mods, of an entire roster and stats that point to knowledge of the player. If I see they are using 500 mods, and I can run the discord check to see they have 140 with +10 speed I get a decent idea of how much work their roster needs for TW. More importantly, If I can check my roster, recruits, friends, and see how many characters we have at every gear level and 5-10 average stats across the board, this is going to be extremely useful to guilds that are not full of whales and stuck trying to progress in TB and other events.

Let's say the stars align, I'd love to see you add an ability for guilds to delete tw squads, to hold inter-guild practice mode and be able to coach and help one another out. Add raid tools that support damage limits or that let players actually get a chance each phase to test squads. I can't help players if the low gp members can't do anything except request low gear.
    Post edited by nabokovfan on
  • Being able to move/remove squads around/delete in tw when a rubbish squad has been set by accident
  • Since an officer removing a bad TW placement also has it's issues, one solution might be for officers to "flag" placements with some sort of message and then the player can remove/replace their own TW defense team
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    eltdnxym1lcx.jpg
    I want to be able to click on this button for each combat mission and see what players have done THAT mission and waves completed. Not simply be linked to total combat waves completed
  • Does the cm mission counter track cm's attempted or cm's won?
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Does the cm mission counter track cm's attempted or cm's won?

Attempted
  • Strongly agree with TB review period
  • Tw : win / loss of each player based on their team. Same for Tb
  • Has CG responded or acknowledged anything in this thread?
    May the Force be with you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jameethus wrote: »
    Has CG responded or acknowledged anything in this thread?

They are just in the information gathering part of things right now.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jameethus wrote: »
    Has CG responded or acknowledged anything in this thread?

They are just in the information gathering part of things right now.

Looks like most of the information was posted quite awhile ago and is trickling in now with only more of the same.

I’d say a couple days tops to compile it all, which should have started a few months ago anyway.

This is one of those things I wouldn’t keep dangling in the wind and at least give some form of update on.

They always seem to be in the info gathering stage...

Side question, is there a way to tell if a guild member has an underage account? From what I can tell, they can't chat in game. If there isn't a way to tell, there should be. Also a way for an officer or guild leader to message them.
  • Can one of them be to add a review period to Territory Battles? That would be nice for the guilds that track participation; that way they aren't trying to cram everything in last minute.
  • Please allow us to remove a incorrectly set defense squad
  • Raid
    35 posts Member
    QoL improvements for data would be;
    Average weekly raid tickets per player
    Summery page for TB (or last TB) with a mix of information such as special mission completions, deployment GP, per phase. Its annoying having to go through each section.
    Summery for TW with attack and defence banners on the same page instead of seperate

Other QoL
    TB/TW orders being persistant, or being able to select a saved template or whatever to auto fill the basic guild orders would be really useful.
  • I really wonder if the devs are remotely aware how this comes accross as giant indifference on their part.
    JanuaryQ&A: Can Guild officers get more access to guild activity data?
    CG: We are the developers of a stat-data based game but we dont have a clue what could be helpful to you so we let you guys knock yourselves out in a thread for a few months.

AprilQ&A: So are you guys gonna implement anything we suggested/need to make this game MORE FUN?

CG: Ahhh right. There was a thread. Next week we will have a meeting where we'll prolly decide to not do any changes and phrase an eloquent answer for the July Q&A telling you that only a small fraction of you are guild officers that have sufficient dedication to care about these nerdy numbers.

mixa7z1u8zo8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.