HK-47 still worth taking to Gear 13?

There is so many squads to farm in all different areas I’m trying to decide if taking HK-47 to g13 would benefit me or not?
Currently run a sith empire squad in arena, average tank 70-55. DR lead r5, Malak r7, dark bastilla r4, sith marauder r3 (taking time r4 tomorrow) and HK-47 g12.5 is final piece of gear for g13 and relic access good investment?
Is HK much better that you can notice at relic level?

On the side I’m about to take GAS to 7* after tomorrow’s HSTR and building up clones so will probably switch to them in arena soon which is another reason why I ask is it worth it to take HK to g13 or leave where he is and use the gear on clones for my impending GAS team?

Replies

• Richfxxx wrote: »
    There is so many squads to farm in all different areas I’m trying to decide if taking HK-47 to g13 would benefit me or not?
    Currently run a sith empire squad in arena, average tank 70-55. DR lead r5, Malak r7, dark bastilla r4, sith marauder r3 (taking time r4 tomorrow) and HK-47 g12.5 is final piece of gear for g13 and relic access good investment?
    Is HK much better that you can notice at relic level?

On the side I’m about to take GAS to 7* after tomorrow’s HSTR and building up clones so will probably switch to them in arena soon which is another reason why I ask is it worth it to take HK to g13 or leave where he is and use the gear on clones for my impending GAS team?

Sorry guys wrong thread my bad

• It's 100% worh it, at g12 his assasination protocol does rly low damage to g13 enemies. g13 and few relics boost it significantly and actually allows to oneshot