Sim/Battle barley giving rewards

Why do I have to battle or sim the battle like 30x and only get 1 of what I need. I have been playing this game since it came out and it this part of it just keeps getting worse. Im not saying you have to make it real easy but c'mon this is taking forever. If your pushing people to purchase way overpriced items then your just going to keep losing people. If it doesnt get better then I guess you'll be losing yet another.Very disappointed

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    mcam18 wrote: »
    Why do I have to battle or sim the battle like 30x and only get 1 of what I need. I have been playing this game since it came out and it this part of it just keeps getting worse.

No it's completely unchanged.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Signed up to the forums this morning but "been playing this game since it came out" and only now getting fed up enough to complain about drop rates? Riiiiiight.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    barley rewards? I'll drink to that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Have you recorded any drops like others have?

It has been proven time and time again to be the same, if you have data to contradict this, it would be interesting to see.
  • Some of us enjoy playing but dont have the time to post things. It is an issue though