Cant get all dailies since reset ,got pic.

K331
168 posts Member
Cant get the rewards for daily ,GW never reset button ,just reset clock.my hrs are messed up also on shipments all stores op9d9k9bphsz.jpg
xlqvu7gwpr2r.jpg

Replies

• Pulsipher
    498 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    The daily activities always reset when you switch your payout time.
    In the bright side...you can get everything tomorrow.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Yea but i cant finish daily, losing cystals and been playing since beginning it never happened before.Ive never missed a day I alway finish dailies now i cant ,its a bug
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    I switched payout time 18 hrs ago.it just reset dailies at 9 pm and cant finish dailies.its a bug
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    No i cant get everything tomorrow look at clock on both pictures the button for GW never reset.just the clock.cant get finish dailies
  • There are some 1 day only issues when you change your payout. Not completing dailies is one of them, store timers is another (your other thread).

In 24 hours all will be right again.
  • Can you finish your dailies?
  • Can you finish your dailies?

Don’t think he can - did he mention that 😉?
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Cant finish dailies, its a bug
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    First time since game started ,I cant finish dailies. Terrible,fix this game
  • Call support if you think it is a bug. Repeating yourself on the same thread isn't going to get it fixed any quicker.
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Changing payout time also changes the time of your daily resets, your bonus energies, and your store refreshes. Your daily resetting at 9pm is your new normal.

What you're experiencing is a glitch that sometimes occurs the day of and after you change payout time. It should fix itself tomorrow.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Changing payout time also changes the time of your daily resets, your bonus energies, and your store refreshes. Your daily resetting at 9pm is your new normal.

What you're experiencing is a glitch that sometimes occurs the day of and after you change payout time. It should fix itself tomorrow.

He didn’t read that the first 2 times it was posted, but I admire your optimism.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    jkray622 wrote: »

by tomorrow, he means after 24 hours of the time change based on your new PO.

You can report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ, to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>