Guild TW/TB

Lukes
11 posts Member
edited April 2020
it would like some improvements

Replies

• Lukes
    11 posts Member
    for example: more power guild management, to allow rewards. I mean, when the players are not playing all the TW or TB, and at the end they have 0 and have the chance to play so they don't get rewards. Mainly because of motivation. do you want rewards? You have to play not just log in and be a parasite.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Lukes wrote: »
    for example: more power guild management, to allow rewards. I mean, when the players are not playing all the TW or TB, and at the end they have 0 and have the chance to play so they don't get rewards. Mainly because of motivation. do you want rewards? You have to play not just log in and be a parasite.

Pretty sure one of either TW or TB doesn't grant rewards to non-participants anyway doesn't it?
  • Lukes
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I do not know, but a lot of active players from our guild swears on it and that there is a lack of players, so we can not even throw. I'm not in charge and dont know how it works but nobody's doing anything about it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Seems like a guild management issue and not a game design issue. F. Ex. you could ask your members to only join TW if they plan to participate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Pretty sure one of either TW or TB doesn't grant rewards to non-participants anyway doesn't it?

TW if you join and do nothing you get rewards. set a defense or attempt a battle (win, lose or lose a second way draw)

TB if you dont take any action you do not get rewards, but once you take an action no matter what happens after that you get rewards in that phase and any later phases.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    To clarify, you get TW rewards even if you fail a battle. You don't have to earn any banners.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lukes
    11 posts Member
    0onfmap9cbcv.jpeg

This is what I mean, TW - 7 players not log in .. well ok but 5 players is log in but don’t play. It’s 38 active players who do everithing and they R angry that this non active players have to get the same rewards from nothing.
  • Lukes
    11 posts Member
    If non active players in TB gives reward Or not i dont know.. but i think that yes. it depends also those players who just before the end of TB give at least something when it is unnecessary that they do not have 0
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    0onfmap9cbcv.jpeg

This is what I mean, TW - 7 players not log in .. well ok but 5 players is log in but don’t play. It’s 38 active players who do everithing and they R angry that this non active players have to get the same rewards from nothing.

That is a guild problem, not a game problem. If you dont want the dead weight, then cut them loose. They will not give guilds a way to remove rewards from a player. if they participated (in the loosest sense of the word) in the event, they get rewards, its a guild event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

TW if you join and do nothing you get rewards.

I thought you had to set a D or attempt a battle to get rewards?

edited to correct.
This discussion has been closed.