40th Anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes

Prev134567
Hikari
212 posts Member
"We also will have plans to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back next month, so it should be an action-packed quarter."

I hope that mean an update to the Hoth TB rewards for the month. It would be nice to be able to justify running that one month a year.

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Death Star raid confirmed
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

While I wouldn't mind this, Death Star wasn't in ESB. It was mentioned so I wouldn't mind them stretching and making a Death Star raid fit in with this theme.
  • Oh missed that, wonder what it is, hopefully some reworks
  • Can't wait for Empire Strikes Back themed packs. Cheers
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Red october standing by
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Packs incoming.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Way to pick the one SW movie without a DeathStar.

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    You guys must be new here to these forums.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    You guys must be new here to these forums.

Just trying to change it up.
  • Lobot and Ugnaught meta
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Tusken Raiders and Jawas
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Going to laugh when instead of a Death Star Raid, we get a Sand Crawler Raid. Anyone who’s played Ep4 on Super Nintendo knows how brutal that was.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Going to laugh when instead of a Death Star Raid, we get a Sand Crawler Raid. Anyone who’s played Ep4 on Super Nintendo knows how brutal that was.

Worst.....level......ever......
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • who are the support characters that could be needed for a new character?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

Lol start with the hard ones. Oh game genie save me now
  • WiseJedi
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Sounds great. Today's a good day for us players. CG you got our attention. :wink:
    This in combo with content (together with a big Update). That sounds perfect. New Raid, new modi. I'm looking forward to read more details.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    There’s many things that could be possible with this,

1. Packs - we will get $100 dollar packs for characters already in game

2. New faction / revamp of the empire / imperial faction

3) New Raid (AT-AT) or (Death-star) [I know the Death Star wasn’t in the movie but lore isn’t followed half the time anyways]

4. Jedi Luke / Sith Lord Vader [Galactic Legend]

This would make sense since their main and most iconic battle against each other was during this episode.
  • Salacious_B_Crumb
    144 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    We already have Empire Strikes Back Luke, that's CLS. He's not a Jedi until Return of the Jedi. But given Rey's lack of jedi tag, I doubt Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker will have it either.
  • What about Admiral Piett? U think he will come?
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »

It beats rock paper scissors.

I think you're on to something. This will probably be the new playable content coming to the holotables.... Except you'll be the Mandalorian trying to get ship shards to unlock the Razor Crest.

Or you'll be the Jawas trying to stop him.
  • I wish instead of having to pick between Hoth/Geonosis TB, We could do one, one week and the other the next week
  • Us F2P players need more events to catch up to the paid players. I actually started this game 2 years after it came out, so I'm super far behind. Only at 2.3 million GP
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Sice71 wrote: »
    Us F2P players need more events to catch up to the paid players. I actually started this game 2 years after it came out, so I'm super far behind. Only at 2.3 million GP

Only way to catch up is $

• Sice71 wrote: »
    Us F2P players need more events to catch up to the paid players. I actually started this game 2 years after it came out, so I'm super far behind. Only at 2.3 million GP

Behind who? your arena opponents started when you did, and you GAC opponents have similar Top/total GP as you. Catching up to others is a myth, and having that mythical thing be a goal is what gets people discouraged in this game. Its a journey, and you are on it. Only way to speed it up is money.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Hikari wrote: »

Hmm, the one?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Space worm capital ship incoming!

I was thinking we might get the remaining bounty hunters from ESB for the 40th, but it seems unlikely now that the bounty hunters from the Mandalorian have been announced.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Hikari wrote: »

Hmm, the one?

You got me I should have stated the one of the original 3.
  • Make the empire great again.
    Vader rework
    Stormtrooper rework
    Hell gimme a gar Saxon and imperial supercomando rework.

Rework those less used toons and I'll be happy.

If it's a death star raid with even just one level for ships then ground troops on endor I'll be pumped