Adding 501st to Military Might Assault Battle

Please CG, cause we farmed hard clones, but they are useless in this event without their captain ;)

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Finish relicing them, throw in Chewie or Threepio, and auto Challenge Tier One and all preceding tiers.
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I have Fives at r5, Rex at r2, Echo at r1, and arc at g12 and I cant get past p4. We absolutely should be able to use the full 501st. It makes no sense that some members are okay and others are not. This is just to make the event more difficult.
  • Tier I is done my friend, tier II is my problem... I can t see why we couldn’t use clones with a decent (needed) lead in this event. I m fine with almost all aspect of the game, but the 501st tag is one of the only tag that has no use in Assault Battles. We worked hard to get GAS...
  • Spharynx01 wrote: »
    Tier I is done my friend, tier II is my problem... I can t see why we couldn’t use clones with a decent (needed) lead in this event. I m fine with almost all aspect of the game, but the 501st tag is one of the only tag that has no use in Assault Battles. We worked hard to get GAS...

Not a clone tho, then they should open for Shaak and Ahsoka to for relevance.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I’ve been successfully completing Challenge Tier 2 using Cody lead
  • Well done Ultra, I tried... I died ^^ I couldn’t think it was possible ;)
  • Kialandi
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I would like to see this happen as well. 7* GAS isn't exactly easy to get (obviously not as difficult as GL)...Rebels can do tier 2 with just relic Han and Chewie - something that is more common than owning GAS thanks to ****. Clones need all the relics they can get to even have a chance.
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    Tier I is done my friend, tier II is my problem... I can t see why we couldn’t use clones with a decent (needed) lead in this event. I m fine with almost all aspect of the game, but the 501st tag is one of the only tag that has no use in Assault Battles. We worked hard to get GAS...

Not a clone tho, then they should open for Shaak and Ahsoka to for relevance.

Ahsoka has the 501st tag.
  • I did t2 with rex lead 501st and chewie. All reliced. Spam the special and try and go into ph8 with rex on full TM and his buff ready.
  • I finally beat tier 1. I kept trying different teams and finally lucked into one that worked. Rex L r2, fives r5, echo r1, cls and chewie g12. Three stared it and never came close to losing anyone. Just spammed the event special and countered everything to death.
  • Used CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, and Chirrut for Tier 1, but can't get fully through Tier 2. Four of the five are Relic 4/5 I've gotten to the final round, but get destroyed there. I've tried a mix of clones and rebels to no avail.
  • I'm stuck on the last mythic tier. not going to be able to beat it at all. But I did find Cody's zeta useful. My strategy is

Put Cody lead for his protection recovery on all clones. Whenever fives or echo attack out of turn they still recover protection(not sure why). And if fives is taunting everyone has time to recover their protection till the last phase(make sure he's beefed up on defense n tenacity mods) Which might be the hardest part assuming u have five's tactical awareness

Only have relics on fives and rex everyone else is still g12. For those in the lower tier I was able to do a similar similar strategy, hope this helps
  • @Ultra can you share you line up pls, and if possible screen you team to see your relics lvl ? Thx
  • I get through tier 2 with CLS, Han, Chewy, R2, 3po.

They have all zetas, but only Chewy and R2 are currently reliced
  • Ok, thanks pal but my concern is clones ;)
  • It would be nice to have the harder tiers opened up to more teams but they’re also not there for everyone to be able to do every tier of every one straight away. We’ll get to the point where we’re all farming on auto sooner than we’ll get a new one.

Between now and then these ab’s and lsgtb are the only thing we have resembing a challenge.enjoy having a reason to gear characters.
  • My clones are all relics except cody, this is why I am asking what s the line up 😅 If i could pass it with my reliced team under a G11 zeta cody is my question 😉 ?
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I finish with Clones, Cody r5, 501st r7

Finish but takes time. Have to have Rex go 1st or close to in 8/8 for Teancity Up.

Store his annihilate too. Usually 1 shot Palp. Go from there.

Will be exceptionally hard with g11 cody
  • Spharynx01 wrote: »
    My clones are all relics except cody, this is why I am asking what s the line up 😅 If i could pass it with my reliced team under a G11 zeta cody is my question 😉 ?

Cody will die, and you won’t get the benefit from his assist and stun.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Please CG, cause we farmed hard clones, but they are useless in this event without their captain ;)

Huh? Rex lead, threepio or chewy... you can beat all but the last tier with r7 501st plus gear 12 one of those 2.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    R_Val_17 wrote: »

Finish but takes time. Have to have Rex go 1st or close to in 8/8 for Teancity Up.

Yes... this. Attack palp at all cost. Otherwise you have to mod to avoid stuns from palp
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    R_Val_17 wrote: »

Yes... this. Attack palp at all cost. Otherwise you have to mod to avoid stuns from palp
    Tenacity up. Nodding to avoid stuns isn’t hard. Just put some tenacity mods on. Han and whoever is guarded can’t get stunned. I say Vader is a priority. Otherwise he will 1 shot your characters because DOTs don’t expire.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Malevolan
    370 posts Member
    Assault battle restrictions need to be looked at across the board. Clones in general don't make much sense for military might. Rebels and Resistance make more sense thematically.. if you really want to go out on a limb, Rebels, Resistance, and Ewoks for Military Might. Ground War should just be "Galactic Republic" tag, Ewoks weren't on Geonosis and that'd give an Assault battle you could fight with Padme, Shaak Ti, 501st, etc. Places of Power should be renamed to Order 66, and be restricted to Sith, Clones, and 501st. Come on, you're marching into the Jedi Temple with Anakin leading Clones how do you miss that one? Forest Moon is fine, it's a little weird when the droids include sep droids but whatever. Secrets and Shadows I'd redo to be Nightsisters and Jedi rather than phoenix.

I think some new assault battles for other factions would be great. A clone wars location that isn't Geonosis or Coruscant for a Separatist faction (both the droids and Geos, and maybe even Jango and Nute and such) restriction battle against clones would be cool, Felucia would be neat but require new assets so probably, wouldn't get done. Kamino is a possibility since there are assets. Or how about Naboo against Gungans?
    A battle on Crait for First Order against Resistance
    A battle on Exigal (the Final Order) for Resistance against Final Order enemies, sith troopers and the like

But yeah in general the old restrictions kind of suck when there's newer teams you just can't use in them.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member

I just beat it with all clones not so useless just challenging, I like a challenge once in a while.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    Malevolan wrote: »
    Assault battle restrictions need to be looked at across the board. Clones in general don't make much sense for military might. Rebels and Resistance make more sense thematically.. if you really want to go out on a limb, Rebels, Resistance, and Ewoks for Military Might. Ground War should just be "Galactic Republic" tag, Ewoks weren't on Geonosis and that'd give an Assault battle you could fight with Padme, Shaak Ti, 501st, etc. Places of Power should be renamed to Order 66, and be restricted to Sith, Clones, and 501st. Come on, you're marching into the Jedi Temple with Anakin leading Clones how do you miss that one? Forest Moon is fine, it's a little weird when the droids include sep droids but whatever. Secrets and Shadows I'd redo to be Nightsisters and Jedi rather than phoenix.

I think some new assault battles for other factions would be great. A clone wars location that isn't Geonosis or Coruscant for a Separatist faction (both the droids and Geos, and maybe even Jango and Nute and such) restriction battle against clones would be cool, Felucia would be neat but require new assets so probably, wouldn't get done. Kamino is a possibility since there are assets. Or how about Naboo against Gungans?
    A battle on Crait for First Order against Resistance
    A battle on Exigal (the Final Order) for Resistance against Final Order enemies, sith troopers and the like

But yeah in general the old restrictions kind of suck when there's newer teams you just can't use in them.

Clones were the backbone and Frontline of the galactic republic's military. They were the stormtroopers before the stormtroopers just strange seeing them go up against their leader.