Do you want the ally cap increased?

Boxandthefuzz
362 posts Member
edited March 2016
Pretty self explanatory. Would you want the cap increased from 35. How high? 50? 100?

Do you want the ally cap increased? 57 votes

Yes
82%
scubacosmicturtle333BlamImperialRebelKFJeedD_MillennialMeetraSurikSekukozakjanosMasterOneHitvincentlondonBLuby25LianaraMrTimmahI_WANT_YODAPerongelukWillkimm98EricsonXinfectiouszombiePsychoticRage924 47 votes
No
17%
KAULIBiel_StarboyDingleTingleCurryforthreeDekayingsoulJohnnyudesDeadHeadAndyLaLiamOnetime7979ObranVox 10 votes

Replies

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Yes
    There's no point in capping allies, just because they don't effect GW or squad arena , which are the 2 most playable content that we play everyday, but just for fun at least 100.
    [SöD]
  • No
    While I would not mind to have a bigger cap, what would be more important for me is:
    - To be able to use any ally anytime you want (if I have 2 allies with Old Daka as leader, I shouldn't have to wait for the ally to become available again).
    - To have more interaction with allies.
    - To have more diversity in terms of leaders. If bigger cap only means more Phasma leaders... no thanks.
  • No
    Honestly can't say that having any is making my game play better. There not needed to complete anything and you can not communicate with them so....
  • Yes
    Why not?
  • Yes
    I don't look at a cap raise to benefit myself, I've already 3*'d all playable missions. I think of it as a benefit to help new players. Sort of a share the wealth approach.
  • Yes
    Yes, but we are severely limited on features in this game. Especially regarding communication.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Yes
    Of course. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't.
  • Yes
    Sure, I could use more Phasma and Sidious allies. I mean 35 of them is just to few.