51ak0lfytj4e.png

UNIT NAME: Greef Karga
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light side, Support, Leader, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel
Bounty Hunter Support that provides recovery and assist calls

[Developer Insight - Kit Reveal]

ABILITIES:

Basic: DUAL SHOT

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice and inflict Daze for 2 turns. All allies with Payouts active recover 5% Health and Protection.

Special 1: BRING THEM IN COLD (Cooldown 6)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dispel all buffs on target enemy, which can't be evaded. Then call all other Bounty Hunter allies to assist. Allies with Payouts active deal 30% more damage. If the enemy is defeated by this ability, Bounty Hunter allies gain Offense Up, Defense Penetration Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, and Health Steal Up for 3 turns.

Special 2: SWEETEN THE DEAL (Cooldown 5)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dispel all debuffs on Bounty Hunter allies. All Bounty Hunter allies gain Retribution for 2 turns and recover 25% Health and Protection, doubled if they have a Payout active. Allies with Payouts active gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns and 50% Turn Meter.

Leader: LOYALTY PAYS

FINAL TEXT: Allied Bounty Hunters gain 30% Max Protection. Whenever an allied Bounty Hunter gains a buff, they recover 5% Protection. When Greef is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following contract is active:

Contract: Attack out of turn 20 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and gain 20% Critical Chance and Offense.

Unique 1: BOSS OF THE GUILD

FINAL TEXT: At the start of encounter, Greef gains Stealth for 2 turns. Each time any Bounty Hunter earns their Payout, allied Bounty Hunters' cooldowns are reduced by 1 and Greef also gains the following bonuses: 10% Counter Chance, Critical Avoidance, and Max Health (stacking).

GREEF KARGA'S PAYOUT

FINAL TEXT: Whenever Greef receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Greef dispels all debuffs on Bounty Hunter allies and he recovers 100% Health and Protection. Greef gains Stealth for 1 turn at the end of each of his turns. Whenever Greef becomes inflicted with a debuff, his cooldowns are reduced by 1.

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Our first ever light side BH. Stinks he won't make the BH any better in DSTB, but hopefully will for GAC

Happy to add him to my roster!
  • Seems really good!! Can’t wait!!!!!
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    When boba or jango dies first time, when they revive is considered earning their payout again? If payout already active.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Making him light is weird. I could understand Mando, but Greef is neutral at best.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The character that answers the question: "What if Dengar, but good for something other than healing under a Bossk lead?"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I'd spend Zetas on him.
  • Omg a BH dat dispell own debuffs! Finally!
  • Are these marquee releases?
  • Unique 1: BOSS OF THE GUILD
    FINAL TEXT: At the start of encounter, Greef gains Stealth for 2 turns. Each time any Bounty Hunter earns their Payout, allied Bounty Hunters' cooldowns are reduced by 1 and Greef also gains the following bonuses: 10% Counter Chance, Critical Avoidance, and Max Health (stacking).

Does this mean on a team of 5 BH, cooldowns are reduced by 5 and gain 50% of each buff all at once? Are there any other scenarios when payouts are activated? Contract completion and Jango's unique under sep lead?
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    When boba or jango dies first time, when they revive is considered earning their payout again? If payout already active.

If you're confused, what's probably confusing you is
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Unique 1: BOSS OF THE GUILD

which means that these bonuses apply when BH allies get their payout, and BH enemies.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Where are the gifs to see the abilities??
  • Will his unique Boss of the Guild provide bonuses to Jango, at the start of the battle, if you are running Nute lead.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Good Greef.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Mr_White wrote: »
    Will his unique Boss of the Guild provide bonuses to Jango, at the start of the battle, if you are running Nute lead.

@Mr_White it would seem so from the wording, but waiting on confirmation.

confirmed it will trigger his unique.
  • He should be dark side. He earns money by getting people murdered. How is that light side?
  • He should be dark side. He earns money by getting people murdered. How is that light side?

Funny how opinions change based on who tells the story.

Funny how opinions change based on who tells the story.

JKA laughs at you. He had murdered younglings, thuskens and a few jedi. Isn't that's enough for him to be dark side?
  • weska24 wrote: »
    Seems really good!! Can’t wait!!!!!

Maybe he is more obviously Light in season 2
  • Mando himself you’d expect to be light side seeing as (spoilers if you’ve not seen first 2 episodes of mandalorian ahead) he betrayed his guilds code to save yoda. But Greef I can’t understand why he’s light side imo. I’ve only watched episode 1-6 as that’s all what’s out in the UK so far, so no spoilers please, but from what I’ve seen he’s done nothing to be light side.

Pretty excited for this content though, love the series and hope there’s a lot more from mandalorian to come.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Mando himself you’d expect to be light side seeing as (spoilers if you’ve not seen first 2 episodes of mandalorian ahead) he betrayed his guilds code to save yoda. But Greef I can’t understand why he’s light side imo. I’ve only watched episode 1-6 as that’s all what’s out in the UK so far, so no spoilers please, but from what I’ve seen he’s done nothing to be light side.
    You say that, but it would make him significantly less useful, like how Candy and by extension the OR squad are nearly useless in TB because there is one key dark side member in a light side squad.

Unless The Mandalorian's scoundrel synergies are as good as his bounty hunter synergies, he'll be nigh unusable in TB if he's light side. So I would be entirely down with him being either neutral or dark side for purely mechanical reasons.

But given Greef's light side, Din will probably follow suit.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Mr_White wrote: »
    Will his unique Boss of the Guild provide bonuses to Jango, at the start of the battle, if you are running Nute lead.

@Mr_White it would seem so from the wording, but waiting on confirmation.

confirmed it will trigger his unique.

Thank you.
  • Definitely going to use him. With jango, boba, Mando bossk and greef. Can't imagine how much better bounty hunters will be.
  • when will they come out on IOS?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Good Greef.

This excellent pun is not getting near enough attention.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • What level are you going to have to be to unlock this character, as i'm sure there will be lots of players level 50-80 wanting to get this character not necessarily for the future Baby Yoda event, but to enhance their teams.
    :)
  • JDD360 wrote: »
    What level are you going to have to be to unlock this character, as i'm sure there will be lots of players level 50-80 wanting to get this character not necessarily for the future Baby Yoda event, but to enhance their teams.

You can do marquees once you reach level 60.
  • Is the zeta on his first special correct? In-game, the last upgrade is just 20% extra damage.
  • Drageero wrote: »
    Is the zeta on his first special correct? In-game, the last upgrade is just 20% extra damage.

I was wondering the same thing @CG_SBCrumb
  • Apollo Greef. You saw it here first.