Kit Reveal: Cara Dune

2Next

Replies

• dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    This kit bloooooows. What's the use in her having that big gun and she doesn't use it? Every female in the game has a rush attack, they're 335 people that throw grenades in game..... You could have done a lot better I will not be using this character and I'm sorry I unlocked her. Mandos kit is also underwhelming.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    And before you Fanboys start bellyaching yes I know she uses the gun; like a freaking pistol. Who runs up on somebody with a hundred round over under shotgun?
    Stupid to put it lightly.
  • I'm not one for complaining about free things & new toys..... but.... I agree with the above.

WTH is up with her animations?

She charges up to someone, slaps them, & then uses a gigantic machine gun at point blank range ???? WTH

And then, the secondary picture clearly shows her using it as an AE raking fire like Clone Sgt would.
    But then in stead of shooting she pulls out grenades????

WTH. Someone should be slapped in the animations dept.

How you didn't take such a simple kit & mimic the animations of Cln Sgt is beyond me.

She looks absolutely redonkulous the way she moves.

Zero of 10 in graphics guys. Disappointment.

But, thanks for the freebie mods & character :)
  • axqdwfnvtdpy.jpg

Testing with this team in GW now. Trying to form a new team without removing members from those main teams for now.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    axqdwfnvtdpy.jpg

Testing with this team in GW now. Trying to form a new team without removing members from those main teams for now.
    Isn't R2 generally needed for CLS or Padme?
  • Running old ben with CLS and bariss with padme, so my R2 is free.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    What's funny is when she runs up to the opponent, sticks her rifle in his/her/its belly, than....

"DODGED" !! :D
    Post edited by ddlooping2 on
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    What's funny is when she runs up to the opponent, sticks her rifle in his/her/its belly, than....

Honestly, I don't like her basic attack animation very much. It's too long.
  • dlv1986 wrote: »
    This kit bloooooows. What's the use in her having that big gun and she doesn't use it? Every female in the game has a rush attack, they're 335 people that throw grenades in game..... You could have done a lot better I will not be using this character and I'm sorry I unlocked her. Mandos kit is also underwhelming.
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    And before you Fanboys start bellyaching yes I know she uses the gun; like a freaking pistol. Who runs up on somebody with a hundred round over under shotgun?
    Stupid to put it lightly.

I'm sorry, what? This doesn't make any sense.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

She's clearly part tank-turret.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    TVF wrote: »

She's clearly part tank-turret.
    Indeed. :D

P.S: or she would be if she was the one dodging? :/
    Post edited by ddlooping2 on
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    EDIT: nevermind
  • Is there any words on what mods would be good for her?
  • It's a bit tricky since she's a tank with rebels and an attacker with scoundrels. Either decide which way she'd more more useful to you or use two sets of mods, in my opinion.
  • Is there any words on what mods would be good for her?

Rebel: depends on leader but mostly tank mods.
    Scoundrel: cd set since she stealth most of the time and has 100% crit chance when stealthed