The mandalorian

Xcrit9
108 posts Member
First off good work on the new toons BUT PLEASE PLEASE! When he is G13 relic 7 have him put on his BESKAR ARMOR that would be most excellent THANK YOU

Replies

• the main issue I have with the lady - she's got a great portrait and figure that really well shows her appearance in the series.
    but what I hate about her: she's got a huge gun - and then you don't see her use it even once. she's either throwing grenades OR blocking any shot fired by her body..
  • macray wrote: »
    the main issue I have with the lady - she's got a great portrait and figure that really well shows her appearance in the series.
    but what I hate about her: she's got a huge gun - and then you don't see her use it even once. she's either throwing grenades OR blocking any shot fired by her body..

I would have loved to see her use an ability like canderous where she just unloaded on the enemy team. I would have replaced the grenade AOE with some sort of gun AOE. So why is she holding the gun? LOL they could have even had her just use her bare fists and pummel the enemy squad like she did with that big boi in the show.