Ewoks for C-3po

Laz
190 posts Member
After searching, I have come across many different responses to the minimum requirement for 7* unlock. What is the order of importance in gearing the Ewoks? For example, get Elder to level X but don’t worry about getting Chirpa passed X. I figure I can slowly gear them up until I get the 7*.

Replies

• My lowest geared ewok was Logray at IX - to a certain extent the others were less important (they were all either xi or xii but useless without Logray) - I didn’t have paploo so the team was Chirpa L Teebo Elder Wicket & Logray
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    One of the reasons there is so many different responses is that mods and tactics matter a great deal. Really great mods are worth at least 1 gear level, more likely 2.

Another reason is that since there are 7 ewoks there are a variety of teams used. Some work better then others.

Another is which zetas are in play.

As for gear priority that depends a bit on which ewoks you use. Elder is very important and was my highest geared ewok (12) when I did it. But had I been gearing ewoks specifically for that event with my mix (zChipa, zWicket, Elder, Scout, Paploo) I would have preferred to have Paploo as the highest gear as his tanking ability was very important.

Post edited by BlackBart on
  • Laz wrote: »
    I figure I can slowly gear them up until I get the 7*.

That is what I'm doing.

As I come across a gear piece that isn't in demand on a more important character I'll give it to my bears.

This is where I'm at now & I was FINALLY able to beat the 6* portion of the event with this.

The initial rebel blasts were vaporizing at least 2 characters if not 3.

w24g617erfgn.png