T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• Options
    54.5% P1 Heroic
    4ynxdf46a6mh.png
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    fvoo8nh5ji0z.png

Try running that team late phase 2 (with those gear levels, probably at around 20% left), if you can get 5s sacrificed before the end of the round (never use his special when GAS is in cover so he doesn’t taunt), you should be able to pretty easily close out P2, clear p3, and do at least 50% each to Sion and Nihilus In P4 for a 60ish Million score
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    P1 Heroic
    fvoo8nh5ji0z.png

Try running that team late phase 2 (with those gear levels, probably at around 20% left), if you can get 5s sacrificed before the end of the round (never use his special when GAS is in cover so he doesn’t taunt), you should be able to pretty easily close out P2, clear p3, and do at least 50% each to Sion and Nihilus In P4 for a 60ish Million score

I might try that next time. It could be tricky to jump in P2 at the right time though since my guild clears it so quickly.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @TheJEFFtm
    I entered P2 with Sion at 10%, had Fives sacrifice just before I entered P3. Unfortunately I got the missing buttons bug, so I had to restart my run, and entered halfway through P3. Ended up with 28M. Once CG fixes the other missing buttons in P4 I’ll probably be able to get a better score.
    80anbt6asd6u.png
  • Options
    Think I might go back to using this team in P1. Now that there are a few people in my guild with r7 SLKR, I doubt I’ll get to hit P2 for a while. Maybe P3 too. Unless my guild decides to ban him in raids which I don’t think will happen since that’d be unfair to those who spent so much to get him. Whatever. My team couldn’t quite get enough of Rex’s annihilates to clear P3 tonight, and I ended up with 25M.
    1xtd5no19tue.png
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    p79clmlg9cp2.png
  • Options
    P1
    ez43kbiljild.png

9% left in p3 into p4. Left DN with 19% health
    pe4ttr3gnsgz.png

• Options
    60% P1 Heroic
    lncs8nms0q8a.png
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    0ngiunupj8ng.png

P2 Heroic
    xrz3aq5vkmvb.png
  • Options
    19% left in p1, into p2. Took p2 down to 64%.
    dxpbxnlm3b25.png
  • Options
    P1 Heroic 66%
    77pnwhtyznt2.png
  • Options
    17% left in p1, into p2 did 40% there. 3an3lq1zssdk.png
  • Options
    P1 and part of P2 heroic
    v13e9jrapeau.png
  • Options
    P1 and part of P2 Heroic
    jgpi8wnakkks.png