Replies

• Another awesome day of deploying in GLS and simming Omegas
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Or are they
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Or are they

I can't reduce my business any further. What do they always say about double drops?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    There's always going to be someone. That doesn't mean people are doing it in meaningful numbers as previous poster implied.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I guess it depends on what is meant by meaningful? Revenue *has* declined year-over-year since 2017, with about 20% less in 2019 than 2017. My company would find losing 1 in 5 customers to be meaningful, but without seeing the expense side of the equation it's hard to know how much of a loss that actually constitutes.

That being said, I suspect there is more than enough margin for things to continue on for quite a while.

• Potato211 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yawn, nothing new. Give us something to hype over....GL’s aren’t it. Most of us are six+ months out from these. Whats the plan for the mean time!!!!!!?

Hey now, you can start your Finalizer and Raddus farms. Keep at the events and you can unlock the ships in a couple years.

GLs won't be a big grind. You'll have your Kylo/Rey in 2025

Lmao I like this, sounds about right for my gear grind speed.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I figured it out! CG hasn't made any new content because of the coronavirus. They have cancelled all future operations until further notice. The reason they haven't been able to tell us this is because their community relations director can't use their one laptop (which is in quarantine) to send us the message.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a message from CG saying that they are shut down for a while, employees working from home. Gives them the perfect excuse on why new content will not be release until well into June. Mark my words.

This guy was right. The content is coming in June...
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I figured it out! CG hasn't made any new content because of the coronavirus. They have cancelled all future operations until further notice. The reason they haven't been able to tell us this is because their community relations director can't use their one laptop (which is in quarantine) to send us the message.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a message from CG saying that they are shut down for a while, employees working from home. Gives them the perfect excuse on why new content will not be release until well into June. Mark my words.

The *announcement* of content is coming in June. The content is coming....August?
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

The *announcement* of content is coming in June. The content is coming....August?

Yeah, I guess so. But let’s just hope it does come in June. I can’t wait another month of doing absolutely nothing in game.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • I would keep my hopes lower than this. They are working on the *tool* that will help them create content. My biggest concern is, that they are falling behind every possible deadline and they will start pumping out untested content - i mean i know old habits die hard anyway.

Malak-gate
    Missing WT shards (Guilds getting lost from TB database)
    Double KAMshards
    LS geo zone unlocking
    Balance-test of GL toons
    etc

New content would be nice, but I personally would love to see some flawless content which exceeds the complexity of a Rock-paper-scissor game.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I would keep my hopes lower than this. They are working on the *tool* that will help them create content. My biggest concern is, that they are falling behind every possible deadline and they will start pumping out untested content - i mean i know old habits die hard anyway.

Malak-gate
    Missing WT shards (Guilds getting lost from TB database)
    Double KAMshards
    LS geo zone unlocking
    Balance-test of GL toons
    etc

New content would be nice, but I personally would love to see some flawless content which exceeds the complexity of a Rock-paper-scissor game.

Technically this is more advanced it's a paper rock scissor game with bugs.

Your normal paper zombie beats scissors and galactic legend rocks cut through paper and f2p scissors dont cut p2w paper
  • Wanabe
    23 posts Member
    This game is boring.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    So will gl revan (both lightsaber, purple +red) will be next?

• Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    I would love to see what they think the “state of the Galaxy” is right now. Actually, I’d really like to see what EA or Disney thinks of the state of the Galaxy
  • Brawnin wrote: »
    I would love to see what they think the “state of the Galaxy” is right now. Actually, I’d really like to see what EA or Disney thinks of the state of the Galaxy

That would be interesting to know. I heard cubsfan said there was to be no more new content and this game is basically finished? Will have to hunt that video down...

That would be interesting to know. I heard cubsfan said there was to be no more new content and this game is basically finished? Will have to hunt that video down...

We never got Jedi Luke....😫

We never got Jedi Luke....😫

It’s a shame. I was joking that GL Jedi Luke would delete swgoh and shut the server off, so one couldn’t gain access to the game again.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    the state of the Galaxy is broken.
  • Ded Announcements and No News. Quick review: Week plus between posts to tell us about Grand Arena Themes, now pointless Event Calendar, Galactic Chase (who gives one) drop rates, Congratulations to Kraken Guild for giving us so much money and Road Ahead Under Construction. :(
  • The last state of the galaxy was in March. This (and many other things) show how lazy and uncommunicative CG is.
  • There is bad communication and then there is CG version no communication. Unless they can control it.
  • Member State of the galaxys?
  • lol @ all the :'( but they still wont talk to us