Galactic war

At least give us a challenge in the galactic war.

Replies

• The squads dont even synergize because u put sith with jedi
  • It used to be awesome id barely be able to win but i would. Sometimes. now u just nerf it for the lazys?
  • I dont know. I slowed the game to 1x the speed, and the animation whas. Awesome.
  • At least it has a use for those BH payout quests.

An endless mode would be really cool, however, what rewards would/could they give without impacting the economy of the game? Before you say there doesn't have to be a prize CG addressed this in a Q&A I believe and said that without rewards there is no point making it because people won't play which is **** obviously but thats their take on it.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Maybe be considerate of new players who don't have a Sim button for their GW and struggle to finish it, no need to make that content harder on them when so many other things in the game still need fixed.

If you want a challenge, play arena, TW, GA, and GeoLSTB. If you've already mastered all the challenge in all those game modes, you'll have to let the Krakens in on your secret.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    sandbox mode we need..

I think the Journey Guide is as close to a sandbox mode as you'll ever get
  • Slippyfist wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »
    sandbox mode we need..

I think the Journey Guide is as close to a sandbox mode as you'll ever get

I hadn't thought of that, but you are absolutely right. Its a rather limited one, but can play as often as you like.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • You want hard content?

Ok play LS GTB
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    You want hard content?

Ok play LS GTB

If it was available all the time for testing...I'd be ecstatic.
  • Congratulations, you've outgrown Galactic War. Now you can sim it and get the rewards and spend a half hour of your day doing something else.

Meanwhile anyone who has played the game for less than a year is still slogging through it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No they nerfed the matches period
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    No they nerfed the matches period

They nerfed them years ago, but not recently, no.
    During early game GW opponents become stronger as your own team also becomes stronger (higher Stat power). However, at some point your GW opponents' strength hits and upper limit and stops becoming stronger, while your top team continues growing stronger. It may feel like the battles are nerfed, but they aren't.

You're a bit late to the party with that QoL update complaint.

when they did that over 2 years ago it was met by choruses of thanks and appreciation by almost every player because it was a very welcome change at the time.

Interesting side note: I was always under the impression that the power scaling of GW was halted at the point you reach level 85 and afterwards, the power of each battle scaled off the power of your top 5 characters at that moment. But what happens if you buy the hyperdrive bundle and go straight to level 85? Do you never have a challenging GW or is it calculated differently?
  • from: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143885/version-update-11-22-2017
    Galactic War Difficulty: We currently scale the difficulty of Galactic War opponents with the player’s best squad, however only scale rewards up to Level 85. We are now capping the difficulty of opponent squads around the power of players who have just reached level 85. This should make Galactic War far easier to complete for elder players.

So it may be the once you reach the power scaling cap at level 85 and the power is no longer scaled off your best 5 characters, but off some average of players at the point they reach level 85. That would mean everyone at level 85 receives the same GW difficulty.

If that average power is being updated still (quite unlikely), then hyperdrive players would be very subtly nerfing it over time by reaching level 85 with very lower power rosters. Such a relatively small number though I very much doubt it would ever be noticeable.
  • chris_judah
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Yea and i just got beat by yoda when i had. Afull bastilla and relic yoda granite he was a relic yoda but come on yall gotta fix yo stats. A95 thousand geonosians against 104thousand jedi jedi now come on guys
    The jedi should railroad those stupid bugs into eternity what hello jedi vs bug? Who u gonna pick to win?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Yea and i just got beat by yoda when i had. Afull bastilla and relic yoda granite he was a relic yoda but come on yall gotta fix yo stats. A95 thousand geonosians against 104thousand jedi jedi now come on guys
    The jedi should railroad those stupid bugs into eternity what hello jedi vs bug? Who u gonna pick to win?

You got beaten by Yoda when you had Yoda, so Jedi should beat Geonosians?
  • No **** the weak bugs just kill everthig.

You're a bit late to the party with that QoL update complaint.

I was in prison you dweeb.
  • No **** the weak bugs just kill everthig.

GP isn't the reason you fail,
    At best it gives a vague sense of scale.
    Just work on your mods
    To improve your odds.
    Did you get that insult from jail?
    you dweeb.

• ZAP wrote: »
    No **** the weak bugs just kill everthig.

Just work on your mods
    To improve your odds.
    you dweeb.

You need a new rhyme, he said prison, definitely different

mq7dre2a4589.png

Poetic license.
    You're getting predictable,
    Where are your haikus?
    ZAP wrote: »

Just work on your mods
    To improve your odds.
    you dweeb.

mq7dre2a4589.png

Poetic license.
    Where are your haikus?

Can I use 3 haikus to convey my response or does a haiku have to stand on its own?

There are rules to this?
    Must have got lucky so far,
    Or there aren't any...

Just work on your mods
    To improve your odds.
    you dweeb.

mq7dre2a4589.png

Poetic license.
    Where are your haikus?

Can I use 3 haikus to convey my response or does a haiku have to stand on its own?

There are rules to this?
    Must have got lucky so far,
    Or there aren't any...

All those in prison
    Have certainly been to jail
    There’s more to this though

The people in jail
    Don’t all end up in prison
    That’s just how it works

Trust me when I say
    The difference is massive
    Hope you don’t learn why