DR! Finally!

Vendi1983
5017 posts Member
Man, Tier 5 & 6 were a bit of a pain, and 6 was just a massive RNG-fest at these gear levels.

Feels good to be done the farms. Now the real question, who to invest in for Malak?

3k6bnftteywg.png

Replies

• Not Juhani for the DR side and not T3 for the JKR side.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Sweet. Sounds like a plan. Thanks!
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Sweet. Sounds like a plan. Thanks!
  • What order are you putting zetas on Darth Revan? I'm not sure which are the most important.
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    What order are you putting zetas on Darth Revan? I'm not sure which are the most important.
    I don't have DR so I don't know this for sure, but I think is lead is the most important. Because Ferocity counts as a debuff, I think that triggers the leadership zeta that debuffed allies are immune to TM removal.
  • Not Juhani for the DR side and not T3 for the JKR side.
    I feel like I need to argue this. Juhani, later on, can be used for a tank in a JKR squad if you need to move GK to a Padme squad. T3 is essential for a GG team to counter DR.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Not Juhani for the DR side and not T3 for the JKR side.
    I feel like I need to argue this. Juhani, later on, can be used for a tank in a JKR squad if you need to move GK to a Padme squad. T3 is essential for a GG team to counter DR.

who are picking juhani over? and who are you picking t3 over? juhani is...not good, and while t3 is needed for a gg nuke team but bast and jolee are locks, and mission/Z go together so?

edit: eh I guess if they are already levelled for revs
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

Who would you drop for those two?

The dark side Malak battle isn’t bad, but Juhani is not a good tank after the fact. Light side without mission or Z pretty much means you have to overgear the whole team to compensate for not having the damage from mission and her assists. Not even sure it’s possible without Z’s shred.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

who are picking juhani over? and who are you picking t3 over? juhani is...not good, and while t3 is needed for a gg nuke team but bast and jolee are locks, and mission/Z go together so?

Ah, I see. I spoke badly I believe. I meant they they could still be geared up but that you don't necessarily have to be used in the Malak event. Juhani counts as a Jedi and an Old Republic so she would work well with JKR's lead.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »

Who would you drop for those two?

The dark side Malak battle isn’t bad, but Juhani is not a good tank after the fact. Light side without mission or Z pretty much means you have to overgear the whole team to compensate for not having the damage from mission and her assists. Not even sure it’s possible without Z’s shred.

Ah, I see. I spoke badly I believe. I meant they they could still be geared up but that you don't necessarily have to be used in the Malak event. Juhani counts as a Jedi and an Old Republic so she would work well with JKR's lead.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

ah, yeah that makes sense but I still wouldn't invest in juhani. hoda/zarris/ezra/shaq/etc would be better in a jkr squad imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I still haven't taken him past G9 and he only has one Zeta so far. I did Conquerer first, as I knew I wouldn't be running him as lead right away.

Currently he bats 4th or 5th on my Traya anti-Geo team.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Wow, forgot how little gear you need to unlock Doc compared to the toons that followed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH