Solo HAAT

Out86cold
1 posts Member
edited May 2020
I know there are more characters out there now and the HAAT doesn’t get as much attention anymore, but what are some other solo HAAT teams out there? Doesn’t have to be auto. Please include relic levels. Interested to see what other people are using.

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Slkylo R7 solo
  • thedrjojo
    952 posts Member
    Out86cold wrote: »
    I know there are more characters out there now and the HAAT doesn’t get as much attention anymore, but what are some other solo HAAT teams out there? Doesn’t have to be auto. Please include relic levels. Interested to see what other people are using.

First team I had to solo it was jtr (leader zeta,g12), bb8 (g11, roll with punches zeta but not required), c3p0 (g11, no zetas required I believe), CLS (g12, ibat zeta) and Finn (g11, no zetas). Round 1 is all about tm control. Basically, Rey calls c3p0 to assist each time she does the assist move,and otherwise tm reduces. CLS does most the damage this round. Finn does his taunt (if GG is exposed it removed TM), bb8 does his special and c3p0 does his basic. Maybe if you get bored Finn can do his special,even if you trigger 100% TM it will often expose and knock it to 95%, so hope then CLS or Rey can drop him back down. If done right, can get out of p1 with 8 on the enrage cooldown.

P2 is all about Finn ramping up the damage of his special and getting as many illuminated destinies off. This is where it's sometimes a challenge to beat it before enrage. Now that I have an r5 Finn I finish this round with about 8 on the enrage cool down

P3 your goal is to just keep the tm off. I can beat this round without the b2 or any of the b1s getting off a turn.

P4 is like p2 but easier. If I got past p2 I could hit auto and coast

• thedrjojo
    952 posts Member
    lbuanykyduby.jpg