Dooku/Asajj Battle not giving rocket droid.

Anyone else seeing this in the Dooku Asajj battle? Not giving the ability to call in the rocket droid.

Replies

• n6of0v27w9au.png
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Just to confirm, you filled the P1 top platoons, right?

When I did the mission there were no issues with calling in the droid, but that was right away in Phase 2.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Just to confirm, you filled the P1 top platoons, right?

When I did the mission there were no issues with calling in the droid, but that was right away in Phase 2.

You're probably right, but it wouldn't suprise if a hotfix for a bug created a new bug.
  • Yes the platoons were filled. I was able to do it with no problem in P2. We don’t Star this territory in that phase so then when P3 rolled around and I went it no rocket droid.
  • Oh wait so looks like a temporary work around is to put it on auto. The computer will deploy the rocket droid and then go back off auto and you can play it with him. I was going to auto just because I know with out the droid I can’t beat it. But then he appeared when the computer did its thing.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    DJreach14 wrote: »
    Yes the platoons were filled. I was able to do it with no problem in P2. We don’t Star this territory in that phase so then when P3 rolled around and I went it no rocket droid.

Interesting, would strongly suggest opening a bug report then. I know there was an issue with this mission's requirements that required a client restart yesterday, so there might be something lingering.
    Oh wait so looks like a temporary work around is to put it on auto. The computer will deploy the rocket droid and then go back off auto and you can play it with him. I was going to auto just because I know with out the droid I can’t beat it. But then he appeared when the computer did its thing.

Extra interesting with this additional info, must be some leftover UI issues with that mission from the update.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • DJreach14 wrote: »
    Yes the platoons were filled. I was able to do it with no problem in P2. We don’t Star this territory in that phase so then when P3 rolled around and I went it no rocket droid.

Interesting, would strongly suggest opening a bug report then. I know there was an issue with this mission's requirements that required a client restart yesterday, so there might be something lingering.
    Oh wait so looks like a temporary work around is to put it on auto. The computer will deploy the rocket droid and then go back off auto and you can play it with him. I was going to auto just because I know with out the droid I can’t beat it. But then he appeared when the computer did its thing.

Extra interesting with this additional info, must be some leftover UI issues with that mission from the update.

I would definitely agree. I’m going to send in a bug report still.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @DJreach14 can you post your ally code please.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Ally Code: 189-995-319
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    thank you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Ally Code: 189-995-319

also, please report to Answers HQ. I pinged them but its helpful to have those posts and the information they collect there.

Thank you.