Todays Bronzium heist

Ok, so with the daily reward being Ally points i got to buy some extra packs today.
I dont know if they did something with the drop rate, or if just the Force was on my side tonight, but i managed to first open a complete Clone Trooper, then right after a single Old Daka shard (was nice since im lvling her), and THEN to top it all of, a complete Count Duku (got converted into 25 shards, but still!), all from Bronziums! Gonna upload screens once i get my phone plugged into my comp :smile:

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Awesome!
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Nice. So far I've gotten a couple of consular and a Royal Guard. Nothing amazing, but the shards for rare characters always help.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • I got a full daka other day
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Congrats

The screenies aren't very telling, as there is nothing unique in the capture to tell if it's from a chromium or bronzium.

I thought about recording my pulls, but the good ones happen to seldom. Plus they wouldn't help anything, seeing how regardless of us proving it to others, Bronzium are free, and others will continue opening them regardless.
  • Im get nothing from bronzium packs, sometimes I feel it is a waste of time even activate them.
  • Im get nothing from bronzium packs, sometimes I feel it is a waste of time even activate them.

Sometimes you get purple gear, that's pretty useful too.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

It's definitely not a waste of time. It was about two weeks before I got my first good pull. It was a 4* Boba Fett. Bronzium are free packs, so there is nothing but benefit to opening them. We must remember that these are offered to us for free, and that we shouldn't "expect" to always get something good.

Hang in there, you will get something eventually, and it will feel great.
  • The B packs seem to be hitting well of late.. Maybe it's a Christmas thing.
    Whatever it is I like it!
  • I got a Full Ewok scout and a full Talia today... all converted to shards
    plus 2 full Royal guards before.
    Seems like even when I was lucky I'm still unlucky in someway.
  • pulled 4* Ima today from bronze. I think they have bumped up the drop rate. Ima is amazing but the joke is on me. I think the game knows I'm level 53 and knows that giving me a 4* that can't be mined isn't that helpful for long. Is this an attempt to get me to spend money to star him up. Conspiracy????
  • LOL @ my 8 pack "haul" 3 Ewok scout shard drops, 2 RG drops, 2 Leia, and 1 Urr whatever his name is. Definitely my last time wasting crystals.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got some sweet pulls too today. I got a couple 300 credit pulls and even a 500 credit pull. In my excitement I forgot to take a screenshot.
  • 25 Dooku shards...I'm jelly.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    GenghisDon wrote: »
    pulled 4* Ima today from bronze. I think they have bumped up the drop rate. Ima is amazing but the joke is on me. I think the game knows I'm level 53 and knows that giving me a 4* that can't be mined isn't that helpful for long. Is this an attempt to get me to spend money to star him up. Conspiracy????

I'd be interested to know how much you spend on crystals. I haven't gotten a decent drop from Bronzium since spending a bit of money. Conspiracy?
  • GenghisDon wrote: »
    pulled 4* Ima today from bronze. I think they have bumped up the drop rate. Ima is amazing but the joke is on me. I think the game knows I'm level 53 and knows that giving me a 4* that can't be mined isn't that helpful for long. Is this an attempt to get me to spend money to star him up. Conspiracy????

I thinknit's pure chance. I got a full char, and it was one of 2 that I had at 7*. I don't think anyone woukd go to the trouble of doing this to trouble though!

• 500 credits x2.....BAM!!
  • Just pulled ct-5555 fives
  • Knowbody is lieing about theyre bronzium pulls. On that note, Ive pulled Mace Windu a few days ago from bronzium.
  • i got a mk VI boombox. its the lvl65 item needed for lumi's bottom right slot. that thing takes 40 mk IV laptops to build! now all i need is level cap raise =/
  • is the ally code thing working? ive got more ally tokens now than i normally do at that time.