Jedi Training Rey

Sice71
63 posts Member
So I just unlocked JTR and Im wondering who is best squad to put her with, also, assuming she is the leader

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    BB8, R2, Res Trooper + 1. Depends who else you’ve got.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    JTR, Finn, C3, R2, BB8 for Sith Raid. Can sub Scav Rey or RT instead of 1 or 2 if you're lacking. Can still do decent damage.

s5f9bnu2pwcc.png

Outside of that JTR, BB8, Scav, Vet H&C is pretty decent. Leaves the "Expose" Resistance characters for a zFinn 2nd team.

This assumes your other two Res Droids are used elsewhere (Padme and CLS). If they're available they can go with her and BB8 for more punch.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    I don't have resistance trooper yet, im gonna work on him, also, I don't have C-3P0 or resistance hero Finn, I only have regular Finn. My only problem with using R2-D2 is, then I have replace him on my Rebel squad
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Honestly, JTR and BB8 plus any 3 resistance will do solid work for you, your old Finn will work great in there (although it precludes having a second resistance team for awhile). Bonus points for any multi- or Area of affect attackers, since that gives you more chances to Expose and gain for team/reduce TM on the other side. Stuns help with the crowd control too.
    So Scavenger Rey, Veterean Han, Holdo, Finn are all ‘good’ choices too. Those with additional TM gain like Resistance Trooper or Zeta Rose are also good options. You will definitely (at least initially) want to mod everyone towards high Crit Chance (and likely Crit Damage as well) to take full advantage of her kit.
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Honestly, JTR and BB8 plus any 3 resistance will do solid work for you, your old Finn will work great in there (although it precludes having a second resistance team for awhile). Bonus points for any multi- or Area of affect attackers, since that gives you more chances to Expose and gain for team/reduce TM on the other side. Stuns help with the crowd control too.
    So Scavenger Rey, Veterean Han, Holdo, Finn are all ‘good’ choices too. Those with additional TM gain like Resistance Trooper or Zeta Rose are also good options. You will definitely (at least initially) want to mod everyone towards high Crit Chance (and likely Crit Damage as well) to take full advantage of her kit.

rvhykviym4td.jpg

Tank raid today cause i can and as you said, it works. R5 rose tico ftw. New Finn is an amazing toon
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I'm sure OP is looking forward to rolling that team out in a few years.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Well, I don't have C-3P0 or Rose Tico, but, it is good to see Rose can be used for more than just GL Rey. I've been hearing that she is good for nothing. Thanks for the input.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I hear JTR shines under GLRey with Wat, maybe OP should try that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

I'm told JTR will be even better under GL Rey 2.0.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi wrote: »

With GAS also. Gotta throw GAS in there
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    I also don't have GL Rey, Wat or GAS
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    it is kinda obvious that if I don't have Rose Tico that I don't have GL Rey, since she is a requirement for GL Rey
  • Sice71 wrote: »
    it is kinda obvious that if I don't have Rose Tico that I don't have GL Rey, since she is a requirement for GL Rey

Sarcasm eludes you
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    just stating the obvious
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Sice71 wrote: »
    just stating the obvious

let's make this easier, what resistance members do you have? jtr, finn, r2 (but you want him for rebels), and?
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    well, I pretty much only have the ones I used to get JTR. So Rey Scavenger, Finn, BB-8, Veteran Smuggler Han and Chewy plus now JTR. Also on R2-D2, i can still use him with JTR, i can replace him on my rebel team with Old Ben
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jtr finn bb8 r2 stick rey, or jtr, stick (scavenger), finn vets I think are your 2 best options at this point. I don't know too much about the vets altho vHan isn't too shabby at much higher levels, and iirc they compliment each other so probably should be on the team together. JTR Finn BB8 make up the core imo. glgl
  • Right now "best" is flexible with minus Rey Resistance. Also, for what? If you are on a younger shard and managed to unlock her early enough to be arena competitive, I would want hero Poe and hero Finn Holdo, and old Poe