No
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    No

disagree

source: any forum thread about the movies

Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    No

disagree

I disagree about the top part.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nyanperor
    63 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    No

disagree

Or EA Star Wars games

Now, hey. Fallen Order wasn't bad.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Harry Potter, Doctor Who and LOTR are having magic like abilities, Star Trek is having advanced weapons and supernatural powers, Star Wars is having ALL of this so of course we are discussing like the overpowered entities that we are!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    hand any normal person with no special abilities, a wand (that will do nothing), a ring (that will eat your soul), a random british actor (joking) that fights robots, a tricorder or a lightsaber..... we can take bets on which one will get them the most excited, and bouncing off the walls.....and very likely cutting something in half.

:D
  • Pretty much.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Nyanperor wrote: »
    No

disagree

Or EA Star Wars games

Now, hey. Fallen Order wasn't bad.

True that, but it also didn’t satisfy EA without micro transactions or other monetization. It’s the anomaly and we won’t see more like it anytime soon from them.

I disagree - perhaps EA has turned a corner. Fallen Order out sold millions beyond expectations and while a sequel has already got the greenlight, additional content for the first game already rolled out as a "free" update.

I hope at least with this line EA is taking it old school to see what happens and how the gamers already sick of micro transactions react and how it all ends up affecting profits for EA in the long run.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    hand any normal person with no special abilities, a wand (that will do nothing), a ring (that will eat your soul), a random british actor (joking) that fights robots, a tricorder or a lightsaber..... we can take bets on which one will get them the most excited, and bouncing off the walls.....and very likely cutting something in half.

:D

When you take the wands power away and make the ring only eat souls, of course people will choose the British Actor. lol.