Why does Barris hit harder than Sharpshooter?

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
I get phase 4 being difficult and all but what’s the logic in Barris hitting nearly 80k while sharpshooter barely tops 60? I don’t see the sense in her being a massive DPS dealer when she’s nowhere near that in the game anywhere lol. Like why haha

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @Kyno why was this moved to hoth Tb? This has to do with GeoTb
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno why was this moved to hoth Tb? This has to do with GeoTb

sorry about that. wrong click.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    I get phase 4 being difficult and all but what’s the logic in Barris hitting nearly 80k while sharpshooter barely tops 60? I don’t see the sense in her being a massive DPS dealer when she’s nowhere near that in the game anywhere lol. Like why haha

She can hit pretty hard under Padme with a lot of courage stacks.

Well in TB lol. Her base damage is nowhere near that without courage. Hell, even CUP can hit like a truck with courage stacks lol
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Why? You need a challenge.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

Well in TB lol. Her base damage is nowhere near that without courage. Hell, even CUP can hit like a truck with courage stacks lol

Well there are several examples of NPC versions hitting harder and doing different things than our versions. Add Barris to the list.

But having her hit harder than a DPS NPC is the whole point. Sharpshooter is meant to deal punishing damage. Barris is meant to heal.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Why does it matter.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Why does it matter.

Why do you always have to be so negative in a conversation? If this isn’t something you want to discuss don’t contribute to a thread. Go bug someone else
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

Well there are several examples of NPC versions hitting harder and doing different things than our versions. Add Barris to the list.

But having her hit harder than a DPS NPC is the whole point. Sharpshooter is meant to deal punishing damage. Barris is meant to heal.

Well I guess in this case Barris is both a DPS and healer.

My mace and other GR aren’t DPS either, but much more so as NPCs.

Eh the main point though is that certain NPC’s designed solely for damage don’t hit hard as those that have never been DPS before but that’s just me,

And we don’t speak of mace...lord knows what he could’ve been before his rework was cancelled 😒
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    she uses the force. That's why Mace is so weak, he's terrible at the force
    Maybe End Game isn't for you