There should be a way to buy more card packs that cost Ally points.

So pretty much what I mean is that the ally points card pack is cheap but what if you have a lot?
You should be able to buy all of them you could buy at once.
Or there should be more expensive ones.

Replies

• Can this please be added to the game Because I have like 100k ally points and I don't want to sit for like an hour
    Just buying packs. :)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    this has been asked for for a long time but I doubt it happens. just do it while watching tv or something and you can do 10k pretty easily. there are recipes for sutoclicking for phones, or if you play on an emulator you can use an auto-clicker. I have 500k lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Lol OK but also lag a lot when doing it.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    >a lot of ally points
    >100k
    Pick one.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    There should be. The community has been asking for it for years. They won't do it
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Just spend them on gear in weekly shipments
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Been asked for a looooooong time, they won’t do it. Have almost a million ally points RN @_@
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Just spend them on gear in weekly shipments

Quicker to do that, but you can get so much more value if you grind through from the shard drops and currency exchanged.
  • there are auto-clickers….
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Been asked for a looooooong time, they won’t do it. Have almost a million ally points RN @_@

Why just you don’t spend a bit more every day than you gain? 5,000-10,000 is not a big deal. In couple of mounts you with have a LOT of spare shards and no coins :)
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    >a lot of ally points
    >100k
    Pick one.

100.000 Ally points is not "A lot" for you? Good luck opening 400 packs.
  • jr8972686
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    this has been asked for for a long time but I doubt it happens. just do it while watching tv or something and you can do 10k pretty easily. there are recipes for sutoclicking for phones, or if you play on an emulator you can use an auto-clicker. I have 500k lol

BlueStacks actually disabled the auto-click feature for this game.
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=simplehat.clicker&hl=en_US

works well for this. as bulk bronzium won't happen
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jr8972686 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

BlueStacks actually disabled the auto-click feature for this game.

yeah I just down;loaded an auto clicker for my alt. you set the intervals (I put like a second) and put the cursor on the 250, and hit start or w/e. It clicks the button, then it waits long enough to click it again on Buy then Skip then Finish, rinse repeat. I'm to scared to break my phone using one of those recipe things lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • nQthing
    89 posts Member
    I don’t believe IOS has autoclicker apps, however android definitely does. There’s ways around making your own auto clicker on iOS- takes 3 minutes to set up. Hmu if you need help, or use the google
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    I doubt they’ll give away anything good, considering that most must be sitting on a huge pile of ally points.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    >a lot of ally points
    >100k
    Pick one.

100.000 Ally points is not "A lot" for you? Good luck opening 400 packs.

100k is NOT a lot, lol. I have over 2 million points.