How to fix kylo

if you fixed the original issue with gas and his extra counter you'd solve the kylo problem.

Replies

• Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    The extra counter he does before going into cover is not the problem and doesn't change the GAS / SLKR interaction
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    How about a simple "SLKR attacks cannot be countered"? Ability already exists in Dooku's kit on his basic. Problem solved. Juices SLKR a bit more without breaking the game or nerfing GAS.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    The extra counter he does before going into cover is not the problem and doesn't change the GAS / SLKR interaction

Interactions?
    Interactions are no good out here, i need something more real,
    I need 'developer intentions'
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Best fix would be this:
    All GL Characters are immune to cooldown Manipulation.
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    Add to kylo: if opponent has an undersized squad, each critical hit counts as one more for each empty character slot at the start of the battle.

This way you can still try to solo kylo if you want, but he should be able to reach his ultimate just as quickly. Makes GL Kylo a little more powerful in specific situations, doesn't nerf GAS, and fixes any future solo problems.
  • Life is full of choices.

Seems like you made the wrong one.
    Deal with it and stop whining!

I chose to go for Wampa instead of Hoda.

Now I don't like kit. He is way too weak.

Pls nerf all other chars!!!!!
  • Dagonsith
    206 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    Best fix would be this:

This seems like the most likely option even if it ends up being for just GLkylo rather than all GL's.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    This option nerfs ALL counters. They could add a line like, *Characters with no living teammates can not counterattack * and it would stop solo GS without affecting anything else. Blocking cooldown reduction nerfs every team that uses GS in any way as a counter.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Or just... if there are 2 characters left in enemy teams, Galactic Legends can't be defeated, lol
  • Tezza23
    88 posts Member
    I’d give him 2 turn non dispell healing immunity on basic or his stun attack. If gas can’t heal he won’t last
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    Best fix would be this:

Wouldn’t this also make Hux and FOO much less useful on Kylo’s team? How about just immune to cooldown increase?

And wow are there some really complicated “fixes” listed here!
  • ajhugill
    19 posts Member
    Or just give slkr healing immunity on his basic....
  • The issue with gas is after it get to 1v1 gas counters then attacks twice. 3 attacks vs 1. That's the issue
  • The issue with gas is after it get to 1v1 gas counters then attacks twice. 3 attacks vs 1. That's the issue

Nope its not. The only Problem for Kylo is the Cooldownincrease. Even in 5vs5 you can lose to GAS if things go realy bad (kylo without ult) caus u can be stuck in only Kylo and Gas left and then u lose caus of the cooldown increase, caus u can't stun him.