What characters to use in arena with Sid, JC, Luminara?

I am currently farming boba Fett in cantina shipments, Luminara in GW and Sid in Arena. What next?

Replies

• You have 2 attackers. Personally I would add 1 more attacker. Boba fett gives you some good utility.

I think the dmg from JC and boba are decent enough that you could probably afford to pick your last attacker as someone who also adds more utility even if they do a little less damage (eg stuns, slows, debuffs, buffs, etc).

Just my 2 cents.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Rheen wrote: »
    You have 2 attackers. Personally I would add 1 more attacker. Boba fett gives you some good utility.

I think the dmg from JC and boba are decent enough that you could probably afford to pick your last attacker as someone who also adds more utility even if they do a little less damage (eg stuns, slows, debuffs, buffs, etc).

Just my 2 cents.
    Thank you
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    My personal compliment to those characters are another attacker such as Dooku, Kylo, Vader, or Darth Maul and the last spot is Barris solely for her ability to heal through stun and keep Sid alive.
  • You need a dps that's not jedi so you can take sid down. You're using 2 healers, and if you cant take sid down using 2 healers is useless and it's a better option to use luke a different non jedi dps.
  • I use those three plus Ventress and Dooku and im usually around 30-15 or so. Thinking about switching out JC with Ren if I can boost him up enough.
  • Bigsy15 wrote: »
    I am currently farming boba Fett in cantina shipments, Luminara in GW and Sid in Arena. What next?

I'd add another burst dps. What character have you got?