Having a hard time with Dark Path Malak

Shuntt
2 posts Member
I am having a tough time trying to beat Malak with Darth Revan,any suggestions? I have everyone well above the 17500, all zetas..

https://swgoh.gg/p/625716388/

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Watch ahnaulds video it’s actually the best guide @Shuntt
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    To be honest you’ll probably need a bit more gear to make it a bit easier.. aim for g12 if I were you
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    If you can slow play it and destroy droids until you build up enough stacks on your revan, he will then be strong enough to cut down malak pretty quickly. I think that is what Ahnalds strat was too, but it has been awhile.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Shuntt
    2 posts Member
    thanks for the tips
  • Is there a mod strategy for the Dark side portion? I know of the mod strategy for the light side portion. Wondering if there is one for the DS. All my toons are wll above the 17k threshold. Juhanni is Relic 7, Carth and Canderous are both gear 12 and on their way to be max mod level, DR and DS Bas are both gear 11 and all 5 have their zetas. Which mods should I be on the look out for?
  • Is there a mod strategy for the Dark side portion? I know of the mod strategy for the light side portion. Wondering if there is one for the DS. All my toons are wll above the 17k threshold. Juhanni is Relic 7, Carth and Canderous are both gear 12 and on their way to be max mod level, DR and DS Bas are both gear 11 and all 5 have their zetas. Which mods should I be on the look out for?

It's a pretty simple strat. Kill the sides and captive jedi and ignore malak until you build enough stacks on Darth revan (he gets stacks for each enemy he kills). Keep a captive alive until you're ready. Then when you're ready kill the last captive and go all in on malak.

Dr at g11 may not have enough damage. I think g11 may help you some. Especially the health parts. He may be too squishy to last long enough to build enough stacks at g11.

If you plan to use malak you're going to want dr at g12 or probably relived anyway so might as well save some pain and just gear him.

Especially if you relived 7 Juhani, darth revan us worth relicing far more than Juhani.